Chapter 21- Cat, Rat and Dog

A/N

Long Chapter Ahead! This Chapter is a two Chapter on the Harry Potter book (if that even made sense). Might be the longest chapter. And sorry for the almost late update.

P.S

I will be retelling the story about the Marauders and other stuff since Y/N is just finding out about this.

Chapter 21-Cat, Rat and Dog

Y/N's POV:

My mind went absolutely black in shock. I can't believe that they actually did it, to an innocent, harmless Hippogriff. I sniffed as I wiped my tears, the four of us were just stood under the Invisibility Cloak frozen because of what had just happened. The sky were casting a bloody light over the shadowed grounds. Then, out of our surprise there was wild howling from the woods.

"Hagrid," I heard Harry muttered, out of the bloom Harry made a turn back, but Ron and Hermione immediately seized his arms to prevent him from going back to Hagrid's hut, I was stood there frozen since my mind still can't process what was going on.

"We can't," said Ron, who was looking paper-white. "He'll be in worse
trouble if they know we've been to see him..."

Hermione tried to speak, her voice were shallow and uneven.

"How - could - they?" breathed Hermione. "How could they?"

"'Mione..." I muttered to her, as I put a hand at her back as I lightly rubbed it.

"Come on," said Ron, with greeted teeth.

The four of us set off back to the castle, walking slowly to keep ourselves hidden inside the cloak. I don't know if the sky was setting faster than normal, or we were just walking too slow, since when we reached the entrance hall darkness crept upon us.

"Scabbers, stay still!" hissed Ron, as he tried to kept his rat, Scabbers, to stay still since it was wriggling madly for the past few minutes. "Whats the matter with you, you stupid rat? Stay still - OUCH! He bit me!"

"Ron, shh!" I said, putting my pointer finger against my lips.

"Ron, be quiet!" Hermione whispered urgently. "Fudge'll be out here in a minute -"

"He won't - stay - put!"

Scabbers was plainly terrified, he was wriggling so much, trying to break free from Ron's grip.

"What's the matter with him?"

Whiles struggling to keep Ron's rat to stay put and be quiet, I then felt a hand nudged my arm as I looked up I saw Harry looking towards something. I looked over at where he was looking and saw Crookshanks, low to the ground. I don't know if he see us under the cloak or has he heard Scabbers' squeaks.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione moaned. "No, go away, Crookshanks! Go away!"

But the cat was getting nearer to us, aka to Scabbers. He was looking straight at us like he had seen dinner.

"Scabbers - NO!"

Too late, the rat has now break free from Ron's grip successfully. He slipped through Ron's fingertips like a bar of soap, as Scabbers ran out of the castle, Crookshanks took this opportunity to run after him before, me or Harry or even Hermione could stop him. Ron, then, threw the Invisibility Cloak off of him as he sprinted out of the castle to follow Scabbers.

"Ron!" moaned Hermione.

The three of us, who was left behind under the cloak looked at each other, but I didn't last long. As I rolled my eyes at them, and took the cloak off of me, sprinting towards the direction where Ron had went.