Chapter 16-The Patronus

Y/N's POV:

A few days had passed, Harry and Ron were still mad at Hermione. We would spend time together at the library, studying or maybe doing our homework. It is fun, but I still miss the presence of Harry and Ron frowning and complaining on how much homework they have to do. Hermione was completely ignoring them and also avoiding them at the same time, which I know was a little hard for her since they are her friends.

Me, on the other hand, was also completely ignoring and avoiding Draco. I purposely go to the girl's bathroom whenever I see him walking towards my direction, and whenever I'm at the common room I won't spend too much time in there and would just go straight to the girl's dormitory. I think at some times Millicent was noticing how much I was avoiding Draco, but I kept on telling her about how good the books Severus have gave me and didn't have much time to be in the common room. Luckily enough, she didn't asked anymore questions.

I was looking forward this Saturday, since that would be the start of me practising the Patronus charm for the first time. I have been reading all about them and was very excited to know what my Patronus would be. Every learning moment for me is very exciting, especially when I enjoy it.

I was inside the common room on a Saturday evening with a book in my hand sat down at the furthest couch where no one can somehow notice me. I was waiting for the time to turn eight o'clock since at that time I would be heading to Severus's office for our first lesson.

The common room was, as always, loud and filled with students joyfully talking to each other with different stories about what happened to their holidays.

"Hey, Snotty Snape!" I heard the most annoying voice from afar and when I looked up from my book I saw Pansy along with her fellow Slytherin sluts - I mean girls. "Have a nice holiday? Did someone gave you a potion for your greasy hair? Because I think you really need it."

Most of the Slytherin roared with laughter because of Pansy's little joke about me.

"Shut up," I muttered to myself and looked back down to my book.

"How rude? Did anyone taught you how to respect people?" asked Pansy to me as I can feel her smirk in no at me as I can hear her footsteps getting closer to my direction. "Oh yeah, your Mom died before she even taught you anything."

Everyone's eyes were now at us, I was controlling my temper to stop myself from attacking Pansy and slapping her in the face.

"Hey slut, look up!" she shouted at me.

"Don't call me a slut, I'm not related to you," I snapped at her, as well as snapping my book shut and giving her a death glare. Everyone's eyes were now at the two of us as all of the Slytherin laughed at my comment as I saw Pansy feel embarrassed and don't know what to do.

I raised an eyebrow at her whiles standing up to annoy her even more.

"Why so quiet, Parkinson? I thought you like being in the spotlight?" I said, crossing my arms against my chest as I lifted my chin up at her whiles smirking like an idiot.

Everyone laughed harder, even Pansy's friends were laughing at her too, whiles she was stood there glaring at me like she was trying to melt me with her stare.

"Oh, how rude? Didn't anyone taught you that you should answer when people are talking to you? Or maybe you're just so full of yourself that you didn't even tried to learn that?" I asked her, now giving her a death glare as well.

The laughter was louder than ever. I can even see Draco at the corner of my eyes wiping the tears from his eyes because of laughter. I thought I had made Pansy shut up so, I decided to open my book again to continue on my reading but then she spoke once again.