Chapter 19-Quidditch Finals

Y/N's POV:

"Malfoy," I said grimly, scrunching the parchment in my hands as I glared at the other side of the room.

"What happened?" asked Millicent, concerns can be heard upon her voice.

"Because of Draco Buckbeak will be executed! I'm gonna kill that little, pathetic git if I found him in my path!" I said in a warning voice, now tearing the piece of parchment that was from Hagrid and was also stained by Hagrid's tears, throwing it to the floor.

"Who's Buckbeak?" asked Millicent, looking a little bit scared of how I was acting.

"Buckbeak, Hagrid's hippogriff," I shortly explained to her with both of my hands at the either side of my hips, I looked over at Millicent and saw that she was still confused (and a little scared). "The hippogriff that Draco messed up with, putting him in the hospital wing."

"Oh, that oaf's-" I gave her a death glare as she stopped.

"What was that?" I said quietly, but in a deep voice whiles giving her a death glare and looking into her brown orbs. (idk what Millicent's eye color is)

"I mean, Professor Hagrid's hippogriff," she said, smiling a little hoping that I will accept her correction.

I sighed and turned to my bed, laying down covering my face with both of my hands whiles I groan from anger and annoyance. I heard Millicent sighed in relief as I calmed down a little bit.

For a few minutes, I stayed in that position until I heard Millicent's heavy footsteps get near my bed.

"I'm gonna go down to the common room. I forgot my ink," I just nodded at her as she left the room.

I know that she didn't forgot her ink at the common room, I looked over at her desk beside her bed and saw a half empty bottle of ink along with a quill beside it. I knew she was just gonna stalk Goyle for the whole night along the common room until Goyle went to the boy's dormitory.

I wanted to go to Hagrid's cabin, but I know because of a another attack of Sirius Black it would be quite dangerous. And also, I know that Harry, Ron and Hermione already knew about this and they wouldn't risk to go in the evenings in these days. Especially after what happened to Ron.

~•~

Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione would only get a chance to talk to Hagrid at every Care of Magical Creatures classes. Hagrid looked awful at every classes that we had, his eyes were bloodshot and there were still stains of tears on his cheeks, along with some few drop of tears on his beard.

Hagrid seemed numb and shocked still.

"S'all my fault. Got all tongue-tied. They was all sittin' there in black robes an' I kep' droppin' me notes and forgettin' all them dates yeh looked up fer me, Hermione. An' then Lucius Malfoy stood up an' said his bit, and the Committee jus' did exac'ly what
he told 'em..."

"They're still the appeal!" said Ron fiercely. "Don't give up yet, we're working on it!"

We were now walking back to the castle along with the rest of the class. Ahead of us was Draco, Crabbe and Goyle looking back at Hagrid and laughing at the sight of him, whiles sniggering a few chats.

"S'no good, Ron," said Hagrid sadly as we reached the castle steps. "That Committee's in Lucius Malfoy's pocket. I’m jus' gonna make sure the rest o' Beaky's time is the happiest he's ever had. I owe him that..."