Chapter 2-Neville

Chapter 2-Neville

Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, i felt a huge headache cam across my head as i groan quietly. I felt my body in pain, especially my left arm. I tilted my head side by side and saw that I was in the hospital, trying to sat up I immediately heard small footsteps rushing to my direction and saw small hands helped me sat up. It was Lotie. The room was not occupied with only one bed, but several other beds that was around the room and was separated by white curtains to have a little bit more privacy.

"Be careful," she said in a very reassuring voice. I saw my left arm covered in bandages, It also seems that I was wearing hospital robe.

"W-what... happened?" I asked clutching my forehead, from the huge headache. Before Lotie could answer, I saw a familiar black long robe trailing to my bed.

"You should've been careful with making that potion," said Severus in a calm with a mix of a irritated tone in his voice, with a blank imagery plastered on his face. He was showing no worries, no anger or any emotions for that matter. "Try to be careful next time."

This time his voice was now filled with worried.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, I heard his shoes going towards my direction as I felt him hug me with one arm.

"Don't be an idiot next time, is what I meant," he said, with a sly smile making me smile as well. I rolled my eyes at him as we broke apart from the hug, as Lotie was now holding a tray of food, I have no idea when or where she got the food, but who cares I was starving.

She placed the food tray on my lap as I started eating the moment she laid it down. I was munching the food nonstop like I didn't ate for a few weeks, or even months. My mind was still fuggy from what happened before I woke up in the hospital, I reckon i was in St. Mungo's at the moment.

"How long was I unconscious?" I asked, after swallowing a spoonful of potato soup.

"Three days," said Severus, blankly. Not that I was surprised or anything, I was actually used to his expression blankly, but it was always nice to see him smile truly.

"That long? Someone might have missed me," I joked, chuckling at my own joke and continuing onto my food.

"Actually, not just someone," said Severus, at first I thought that he didn't know that I was just joking, but he gestured at Lotie as she pulled out a small stack of letters. I could see Hermione's tidy writing that was very similar to mine, I saw Harry's name at the other letters, Ron's untidy writing was so visible from where I was sat, but most of the letter were named with, D. Malfoy.

I gulped my chunk of food before taking the small stack of letters from my friends, I didn't usually get this much letters, but since I was unconscious for about three days, of course they would get worried why I wasn't writing back to them. There was this little thin ribbon that was tied around the stack of letters to keep it in place for it to not be scattered everywhere.

I untied the small ribbon and looked at the letters one by one. Harry, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Draco, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Draco, I was looking at the letter and was looking from who it was. The most letter was from Draco and the least was obviously from Ron, he never really liked writing letters or even essays for that matter.

Reading each and every one of their letter warms my heart, I started to feel my cheeks burn whenever I was reading Draco's letter. I have no idea why, but I mostly get more excited opening and reading Draco's letter than the other letters that I received from Harry, Ron and Hermione.