Chapter 3-The Knight Bus

Y/N's POV:

  It took me quite some time to finish giving all letters to my friends to let them know that I was alright. Being in the hospital sucks and was more boring than in my tree house at least in my tree house I have my pets to keep me in company, but in the hospital I couldn't do much I kept on going back and forth on what I was doing, eating, laying down, sitting, reading a book, sleeping and some times talking to Neville if he visited his parents.

  The boredom was about to end because it was time for me to get out of the hospital since my arm was getting a lot more better, but instead of me actually going home I was going to stay at the Leaky Cauldron. Since my brother, Severus, have trust issues he was grounding me from my own home until the school year ends. Bloody hell! Whatever, he already have done it and good thing I was going with Lotie and B/N.

  I was just busy saying goodbye to Neville and his grandma when Severus arrived at the hospital which suddenly frightens Neville. Severus' not that scary, he might look like a monster, but bet you he's a monster with a heart.

  "Bye Neville!" I waved one last time at Neville before turning around to go down to the halls of St. Mungos. I wasn't that angry to be staying at the Leaky Cauldron because Harry was also staying there and he actually told me a very funny story that had happened in his aunt and uncle's house, he literally blew up his aunt. I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading his letter about it.

  "Severus," I said looking up at my brother that was walking beside me, I didn't wait for an answer I just went on. "Harry told me that he blew up his aunt! Can you believe that?!"

  I giggled after saying it to him, he was still keeping an expression less face.

  "Why?" he asked, as we arrived at the exit. It was actually already nighttime and we were just waiting for the Knight bus to pick me up, the street was very quiet even though it wasn't that late at night.

  "He said that his aunt was making fun of his parents and he couldn't control his temper, he ended up blewing his aunt," I explained to him whiles he still kept his blank expression, but I can see a small grin forming across his lips. I don't want to point it out because I know that it will disappear if I did.

  After waiting for quite some time, there was a loud beeping noise of an engine getting louder and louder as I felt it going near us. I couldn't see it properly because of the blinding light, I covered my face to keep my eyes from blinding because of the light. A second later, there were gigantic pair of wheels in front of us. I looked up and saw a bus, it was triple decker violet bus that had appeared in thin air, there was a gold letter on the windshield of the bus that says The Knight Bus.

  "Woah..." I whispered to myself in amazement, it was magnificent.

  "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. just stick out your wand hand, step on board, and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this eve-"

  The man who was I believe is called, Stan Shunpike, was stopped by Severus.

  "We already know, now get my sister in the Leaky Cauldron, safely," said Severus in a warning voice, looking at Stan Shunpike.

  "Hello Severus, haven't seen you in a while, ho-"

  "I already told you my intention, get my sister to the Leaky Cauldron, safely," said Severus with his usual voice. Stan looked at Severus one last time before going down and taking my other bag that wasn't being carried by Lotie.