Chapter 7: Kai: I'm Mr. Stranger

Hi~ So, this chapter will just focus on Kai and I think this one's a little, just a little short from the other chapters. Enjoy reading!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kai's P.O.V. (After Jaehee ran away)

“Kai, how could you be so rude to her? She just wanted you to help her!” Baekhyun said, furrowing his brows. “Why did you have to say such harsh words to her.. Didn't you see how damn scared she was?” Baekhyun continued, scolding me like he's my mom or something. Tss!

I just massaged my temples. “Baek, will you stop blabbering okay? I don't want to talk about it.” I said, calmly then walked away from them.

“Yah, Kai! Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked.

“I'm going home.” I answered, without even looking back at them and just proceeded walking.

-------------

As I arrived at the house, I could hear Mom and Dad screaming at each other for the nth time this week. When will they ever stop quarreling? I thought, shaking my head. I entered the living room and I was right, they're quarreling again. I just ignored them and went upstairs.

*sigh* When will they divorce? So, this place can be a little quiet for me. I'm tired of going home and seeing them like this everyday! Tss. What a pair of nuisances!

As I got upstairs, I entered my bedroom and placed the box of cookies, Jaehee gave me on the table and immediately stripped my shirt, leaving me with my pants only. I laid down on my king-sized bed and I couldn't help it but to face-palmed myself. Baekhyun's right.. I was too rude to Jaehee. I've said a lot of harsh words to her. Tsk!

I felt my phone vibrated from my pants' pocket which woke me up from my thoughts. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered the incoming call.

“Hello?”

{“Hey~ How's my dongsaeng, Kai?”} It's Taemin hyung, my elder brother. He's in Japan right now, that's why he used to call me often. Taemin hyung is like a bestfriend to me as well. {“Kai? Still there?”} Taemin hyung said, snapping me out of my thoughts again.

“Ah yes, hyung. So, why did you call?”

{“Oh, I just wanna ask how are you? How are Mom and Dad? Are you guys doing fine?”}

“Well I'm okay, I guess. About Mom and Dad? As usual, they're still quarreling.”

I heard him sigh deeply over the phone.{“When will they ever stop quarreling? Aish... Anyways, how about you? Have you find the girl of your dreams?”} He asked. He's referring to Jaehee. That's right, Jaehee.

“Ah.. Yeah, I already found her, hyung.”

Taemin hyung is the only person I could trust with all of these. If I tell these stuffs to Baekhyun or Chanyeol, I'm sure they won't shut up and they will keep on teasing me about it everyday. That's why I decided to tell it to Taemin hyung because he always listens to my stories about the girl I kissed in the narrow lane— which is Jaehee. That's why I was really surprised when I saw Jaehee the second time around. I never thought, I saw her again and when she asked me before to help her look for Mr. Stranger— which is me. I don't how will I respond to her.

That's right. I'm Mr. Stranger. I don't know if I will able to tell her about that sooner or later.. I still don't have the courage to tell her all of that yet.

{“Really? You found her? How?”} Taemin hyung asked, with that surprised tone in his voice.

“It's a long story, hyung.. And just like how I saw her for the first time that night.. She's still beautiful like an angel.. She looks damn innocent, lovely and pure.” I unconsciously smiled while saying that.

{“Woah, she looks perfect, Kai! I envy you! I hope I could find someone like her as well.. Anyway, have you tell that your the stranger who kissed her, the night she was drunk?”}

“About that..” I rubbed the nape of my neck then continued. “I don't think I have the courage to tell her just yet.” I said, almost whispering.

{“WHAT?!”} He shouted, making me moved my phone away from my ear.

“You didn't have to shout, hyung. Aish!” I said after I placed my phone next to my ear again.

{“Sorry, I was just damn shocked. Tsk. This might be the last time you could see her and you blew it ‘man.”}

“Don't worry. I'll make sure to find another way to meet her again.”

{“Hm, okay. Let's see about that.”} He said, in a different tone. {“Hey, I have to go now, I have other things to do. Bye.”}

“Okay. Bye.” After that, he hung up. I placed my phone beside me and closed my eyes. Ahhh! What a day! Good thing, Taeming hyung called and talked with me... I feel a little better now but.. I still couldn't get Jaehee off my mind.. She was damn scared because me.. because of what I just said.. I didn't mean to offend her.. Argh! Shit! Why do I have to be such a fucking asshole! I really need to find other way to meet her again and apologize to her..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, How's Chapter 7? Vote and Comment. Okay? :D I'll update tomorrow morning so please wait. :)

*Have you guys listen to EXO's ‘Love Love Love’? Gosh! I love that song! ♥♥

•×LuHainne