Chapter 18: With Taemin..

Jaehee's P.O.V

The bell rung announcing that the class finally ended. I stuffed all of my things inside my bagpack and put it on. I felt someone bumped into my backpack accidentally, and I turned to see Kai. He didn't apologize or whatever but instead, he just looked at me with his soft and teary eyes. It took us seconds before we broke off our eye contact. He started walking away from the classroom, trailing behind him was Baekhyun. Kai and I were ignoring each other ever since the class started. I don't know what's with him. He should have try to apologize to me for lying to me, but looks like he doesn't have the decency to do that.

“Are you guys okay?” Chanyeol asked, patting my shoulder.

“Ahh.. Yes.” I lied and Chanyeol looked very unconvinced.

“Okay. If that's what you say so.” He smiled then he patted my shoulder again and run toward those two.

After they disappeared from my sight, I begun to exit the classroom as well, walked along the hallway and exited the campus.

“Jaehee!” I heard someone called me from behind so I turned around to see a black luxurious car idling a couple feet away. A face similar to Kai's poked out of the window as he waved his hand to me. A smile so sweet plastered to his face.

“Mr. Stranger?” I asked, loud enough for him to hear me.

He laughed shortly because of what I just said as I saw the car slowly moved toward me and stopped once I stood beside the driver's seat. “I prefer you call me Taemin.” He said, flashing me his sweetest smile.

“Oh sorry.” I said, timidly.

“So, where are you going? I'll take you there. Hop in!” He offered, as he gestured his hand at the passenger's seat.

“Hmm, I'll just wait for my ride.” I answered shyly.

“Ohh..” He pouted, sticking his lower lip out. Gosh! Taemin's so cute! Very different from Kai. “Oh, come on. I won't bite.” He said.

I know it's not my thing to hop in someone's car but damn, Taemin's voice are so inviting.. It's so hard to resist.. and he's no stranger to me now, he's my Mr. Stranger so I don't need to worry.

I finally answered “Yes” and immediately hopped in the passenger's seat of his car. Before I fastened my seatbelt, I saw Kai, staring at us, with that soft and teary eyes of his and Baekhyun and Chanyeol, trailing behind Kai, outside the car window, a few feet away from us. I slowly looked away and Taemin started driving away.

I know, I shouldn't believe Taemin so fast but he's so inviting, his voice is so soothing and very caring.. I felt warm, just by hearing his voice.. And maybe, I've been waiting for Mr. Stranger for a long time now and now that he came, I'm happy.. I feel relieve..

I woke up from my thoughts, as the car stopped once we arrived at the old abandoned house. It doesn't look scary though, it looks quite peaceful actually.. Looks like it's been clean every week..

“Ah, Taemin.. What are we doing here?” I asked, seeking for his answers.

“I want us to spend our time here. You know, to know each other more.” He said, as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, while I do the same.

As we got out of the car, I eyed at the house up and down. I wonder what's inside?

I felt Taemin's hand interlocked with mine. My attention shifted to Taemin once I felt what he did.

“Nervous?” He asked, shooting me his sweetest smile for the second time today.

“No, no.” I said, shaking my head like a child.

“Then, let's go in!” He said, then we jogged toward the entrance of the house.

-----------------

We sat at the balcony of the house, as Taemin finished telling stories about his life and his family's life.

“Anyway.. I'm really glad, we found each other.” I said, looking at the sky above. “I was about to give up, but.. I'm really grateful, you came.”

At the corner of my eyes, I saw him smile a little. “Well, do you think I'll just ignore the fact that our kiss was nothing? You made me realize, that you're way different from any other girl I met. You're so damn precious, Jaehee.” Taemin said, as he placed his hand at the nape of my neck and kissed my forehead. “I love Jaehee, and you should remember that, okay?” He asked as he lifted both of his hand and cupped my cheeks.

I just smiled at him and didn't respond. I know to myself that I like Mr. Stranger— I mean, Taemin as well but I think I don't want to rush things between us.. We could start dating but I don't think having a relationship with him is still way beyond us...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update.. Sorry if it's lame or whatever.. I just wrote down what's on ny mind. XD Sorry, but I do hope you like it. ^^

#WeBelieveInYouKris

•×LuHainne