Special Chapter: The Marriage

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Sitting on a stool in front of the mirror as I looked at my own reflection, I took a deep sigh, then smiled.

The girl I'm looking at right now is a lady. A grown up and a mature, beautiful lady. Looking back, all I remember was a childish and a stubborn girl, but here she is now.. Different from before. Much wiser, much beautiful.

Eight years had already passed, and finally this day came. God finally give this day for us. I remember,I was just dreaming about this eight years ago.. Thinking if will I ever get married to him? Will I ever wake in the morning with him by my side? Will he be the father to my children?

And now, it's gonna happen. It really feels much better in reality than my dreams.. It feels heavenly..

Snapping me out from daydreaming, I heard the door, slowly creaked open. I turned and I saw Mom.

“Hi, dear.” She greeted as she walked toward me. I stood up from my seat, pulling my gown up so I wouldn't step on it and looked at Mom. “Dear, you look lovely.” She said, cracking her voice as I looked at her watery eyes. She gently touched my curly dark-browned hair, which was just curled a while ago. “You're finally getting married.. I can't believe my baby's getting married first before her elder brother.” She said, sniffing.

“Mom, don't cry. You'll ruin your make-up. You don't want to look ugly on my wedding right?” I joked, gently wiping away her tears using my thumb.

She smiled after she heard what I said. “You're right. I need to be beautiful for my baby's wedding.” She said, smiling. “Anyway, Kyungsoo sent me a message. He apologized for not being on your wedding day and for not accompanying you to aisle of the church.”

I smiled at Mom and nodded before I speak.

Oh, right.. Kyungsoo oppa's living in Germany right now, making his life more successful there, so no doubt that he's really busy with all his businesses..

“It's okay, Mom. I understand. I still have someone to accompany me to the aisle of the church.” I finally said, smiling at Mom.

She was about to ask ‘who?’ but I interrupted her fast. “Let's go to the church, mom. I'm sure everyone's bored, waiting for us now.”

“Okay. Let's go.” Mom said, as she helped me with this long white gown of mine.

-----------------

As Mom and I sat on the back seat of the car, waiting to reach our destination— the church, I was impatiently fiddling with my fingers. I really want to see Kai and get married to him! We both want this badly!

“Be patient, dear. We'll get there.” Mom said, as if she read my mind. She flashed me her reassuring smile and held my hands with her comforting hands.

I just nodded my head, then looked at the surroundings outside the car window. I don't know why but my heart palpitate so damn fast, and my breathing seems to be unstable. *take a deep breath* Maybe.. I was just really nervous and excited at the same time. That could happen, right?

As I finally saw the church, I grinned widely and brightly. I looked at my Mom with that grin of mine and she grinned as well before she hugged me.