Chapter 15: Sweet and Bitter

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Kai and I were both sweating so much after riding our bicycles. We laid down on a fresh green grass, as we rest.

Kai moved a little nearer to me as he wiped these beads of sweat on my forehead using his handkerchief. Kai's face just an inch close to mine as well, as he continue wiping the beads of sweat. Damn, you Kai! I could feel his hot breath on my cheeks, since we're too close from each other. Kai, why do you have to be this sexy, even if you're just damn breathing! Aigoo..

I examined his face as he proceeded wiping my sweat away. I gulped the saliva on my throat as I stared at his lips. This might be weird but Kai's lips were like, telling me something.. Something I don't know.

I saw him smirked mischievously after he noticed me staring at his lips then licked his lips seductively. “You'll get to taste this lips, Jaehee.. when you become mine.” He whispered, near my ear, sending cold shivers down to my spine.

I immediately pushed Kai away from me and yelled. “PERVERT!” I rolled my eyes then quickly stood up and folded my my arms around my chest. Aish, this guy! I don't know if I should be mad at him or if I should be flatter about his sexy words! *sigh* Kai.. Seriously?! Were you born just to become this freakin' sexy?

“Hey. Hey.” Kai stood up as well, and faced me, resting both of his warm hands on my shoulder. “I'm just teasing you, don't take that seriously.” He smirked. “..But seriously, Jaehee.. I want you to be mine, and I want myself to be yours.” He said, sweetly. This time, he didn't smirk like a pervert or a member of a fraternity or whatever, but he smiled like a sweet angel.. a pure, sincere, sweet smile of an angel.

I couldn't answer nor respond to what he said. I really don't know what to say.. My mind's quite not processing right now.. It really made me speechless. He made me speechless.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Sehun's P.O.V.

Dona sent me message, saying that she wanted to meet me at a coffee shop near her place. What does she want now? I didn't bother replying back to her message and just go to the coffee shop. Looks like, she's going to confess something to me.. I know she did something wrong if she's the one who wanted to meet first. I wonder what have she done now?

I immediately hopped inside the driver's seat, buckled my seatbelt and started the engine. After all of that, I started driving away from the house and drive my way to the coffee shop.

To tell you honestly, I'm very thankful for Dona ‘cause she's the only person who's always beside me to comfort me in every pain I felt before. My relationship with Jaehee before was very unhealthy, like she's always busy with school president's stuffs that she didn't even pay attention to me, and to our relationship. I mean, Jaehee's really perfect, like what I said before.. She's too perfect for me.. and until now, she still have this special place in my heart. A very special place in my heart.

As I arrived at the coffee shop, I entered it and roamed my eyes around to see a girl, exposing her body curves and her long slim legs— which is Dona. Dona likes to dress like that, exposing her back and her legs, wearing make-up, and with her 5-inch heels. She loves those stuffs, very different from Jaehee.

When I saw finally saw her, wearing a strapless sexy red dress. I immediately walked toward her table and took a sit in front of her. “Hey, what's up?” I asked, as I sat down.

Her gaze followed me as I sat down from my seat. She smiled timidly and looked away.

“Did you order yet?” I asked, looking at her.

She just nodded her head.

After a split second, a waiter came to us. “Here's you order, Ma'am, Sir. Two Americano, and two blueberry cheesecake. Enjoy.” The waiter said, as he placed our food and drinks over the table then left.

I took a sip of my Americano and looked at her, still, she's avoiding looking at me. What's her problem? “So, why did you want me to meet you here? Are we going to talk about something?” I asked.

She slowly faced me, and stared at me for a while with her eyes, full of something to say. “I gave up, Sehun..” She said, almost whispering.

“Gave up?” I asked, out of confusion as I furrowed my brows at her.

She lowered her head. “This relationship will lead us to nowhere, Sehun, you know? I love you, you love her, she loves him, and he loves her.” She said, clear enough for me to understand. She slowly lift her head up and looked at me. “Did you get what I say?”

Absolutely, I absolutely understand what she just said and maybe she's right, maybe I still do love Jaehee.. but Jaehee have that dude (A/N: He's referring to Kai.) now and that dude have Jaehee now. They're both happy with each other.. I can't do anything about that now.

“And lastly, I would like to apologize for what I did to Jaehee yesterday. I know you won't forgive and it will all lead to this anyway..” She continued, not waiting for me to respond.

“What? What did you to Jaehee yesterday?”

“Let's just say, she almost die because of me. Thank god, her boyfriend(?) saved her.” She said, forcing herself to smile.

“SHE, WHAT?!” I freaked out, after hearing what she said.

“Don't worry, she's safe now.” She paused and stood up from her seat. “Thank you for making me experience what it feels like to be your girlfriend. I'm really happy, that somehow I managed to give you such sexual pleasure that you needed.” She said, trying to kid but I could feel her pain deep in her heart. “So, it's goodbye now..” She said, extending her hand.

I held her hand and shook it. “I'm sorry, Dona.. If I didn't try to be a good boyfriend to you and just use you for my sexual needs.. I'm really sorry.. I'm sorry for everything.” I said, sincerely. This words might not be enough to show her how sincere I am but I really am sorry for everything I have done to her.. I'm sorry.

She retrieved her hand and smiled at me. A smile so pretty in the outside but deep inside, I could feel the pain in her.. I'm really sorry Dona.. I hope you'll find someone way better than me.. Someone who'll treat you like a princess and not some whore from a whorehouse. You deserve someone better, not some kind of jerk like me.. Thank you for enduring all the pain you felt with me..

And with that, she walked toward the exit of the coffee shop, leaving me here, regretting to what a fuck I am to her before.

I'm really sorry, Dona.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update, even if I'm a little sick today. =_= Anyway, sorry for my mistake last chapter. XD *embarrassed*

Vote and Comment~ Also, if you like follow me in IG, I'm a newbie there so, yeah, XD: rainne_88

#WeBelieveInYouKris
#WeAreOne!

•×LuHainne