Chapter 1: 'You are expelled!'

Hello, please enjoy my story. Just a quick note to say please do not copy this book, if it is found on any other site or uploaded by anyone other than myself please let me know and report it to Wattpad. I wrote this book and OWN it, the ideas came from me and I do not give any sort of permission for it to be shared anywhere else (whether that be on a different website or mediums) or by anyone else. Everything within the book is made from my imagination, as are the characters. Thank you.

Please enjoy.

Hate at first sight 

Chapter 1 - 'You are expelled!'

"You. Are. Expelled!" the old woman shrieks, spittle shoots from her mouth and lands with a thump on the ancient mahogany desk between us. I lean out of firing range, my nose crinkled in disgust as I release a huge sigh... finally. What took her so long?

My fingers idly play with my necklace as I quietly, impassively stare at the fuming Headmistress, the stressed veins on her forehead bulging as she bristles like a porcupine under my dispassionate expression.

Folding my arms I lean casually back into my seat, raising a challenging eyebrow which further enhances the whole red faced, mad woman sort of vibe she's emitting.

Instinctively I bite my lip to stop any smart-arse comments like her likeliness to marvels Red Skull from blurting out, which truly does challenge my self-control as I watch the old woman's mouth open and close as she shrieks incoherent words at me, slapping her gnarled finger tips against the table, which shudders under her surprising strength. For quite a small woman she has quite the pitch on her and a lot of strength. Suspicion slithers up my spine as I narrow my gaze...

Is she one of them?

I push the thought back; it's not like it matters any more. I'm out of here.

A subtle kick against my chair has me jerking in my seat as a snap of guilt ripples through my being. My eyes slide to Mum's tense figure beside me.

She's furious.

Pursing my lips my gaze flickers to her white tipped fingertips gripping the arms of the old, weathered chair which looks seconds away from shattering under her hands. No Scarlett, it is bad. It's not an accomplishment and Mum's probably going to have me hung drawn and quartered...

Again.

Frustration begins to slip in and the familiar ripples of anger forge their way into my heart; this isn't my fault. My gaze levels on the window behind the Head Teacher's, internally wincing at the crazed look in her eyes. Eyes which look like they're bulging out of her head as she practically screams at Mum and I, totally losing all professionalism.

Okay, fine.

Facts.

Yes, I did punch Kelly and yes, she hit the ground a little harder than I intended. I just... I struggle for words as I suddenly find interest in the darkening skies outside. The gathering clouds reaching out wispy hands across the heavens as if ready to wrap itself around the sun and steal all the light from the world. There's only so much patience I can have with somebody and when she mentions my family...

My stomach drops, and my fingers instinctively roll into my palms, the same fierce anger courses through me once again...

I'm not going to let that pass.

No matter what. Mum, Dad... my family don't deserve to be insulted in the way she had, besides taking in consideration what she is, I'm sure the little Drama Queen will be absolutely fine.