Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

I lay on my back with Normani between my legs, snuggled up to me. I rub her back and start channel surfing.

"I hope you're not falling asleep, I have to kick you out soon."

She raises her head and tilts her head, "That's no way to treat your girlfriend."

"We have to get ready at some point," I say.

"A bunch of grown ass seventeen year olds going trick or treating," She sits up and moves up, pecking my lips.

I hold her face and kiss her, locking my legs around her. "Correction, a bunch of grown ass seventeen year olds living like Larry."

"I was gonna shower you with kisses but nah, spongebob headass." She stands up with a playful smirk. "Ol' bikini bottom ass, ol' 'ahoy matey' ass nigga."

"You really ain't shit," I laugh.

She hums and kisses my forehead, I stand up and look through my wallet to see what type of budget balling on.

Normani slaps my right ass cheek and I turn my head to her. She smiles and tugs on my jeans, "White jeans make your ass pop more."

I laugh and place my finger on her jawline, "You would know, huh?"

"You know it," She nods.

She moves a chair next to the keyboard and sits, "Let's sing a song with mad Halloween shit."

"Ooh, do 'Voodoo Love.'"

I lean on the wall as she controls all the keys this time and I start it off.

"I wanna mix a potion up, make a special drink for you, mmm, mmm. Just a little sip and you're never gonna know what hit you, yeah, when I'm through. Oh, yeah."

I walk up behind her and place my hands on her shoulders, swaying my hips, "Now I'm not talking bout movies, don't need no happy end. I just wanna make you love me and stay through thick and thin. I'm just gonna use some magic, might feel a little drunk and if you try to leave me I'll lock you in my trunk."

She laughs and I jump onto my bed, bouncing around. "I'm gonna witch you, I'll stick a pin right in you, my voodoo's so addicting. Three silver spoons of branded wine, just a frog and a little thyme, and baby you'll be mine. With my voodoo love, aw yeah. With my voodoo love, aw yeah."

"Come on babe, take it away!" I yell, still bouncing around.

She looks back at me and shakes her head while laughing, "You're a kid!"

"You like this kid!" I bark back.

"That, I do." She turns around and continues playing the keys.

"I really knew you were the one, the moment that I saw your eyes, mm, hmm. Strong and wise and sweet, and quiet. Yeah, you're just my type, mmm, hmm."