Chapter 29

Lauren's POV

I wake up, somewhat. My vision was blurry as fuck so I just close my eyes back. I notice that I'm snuggled up under a body, I was about to push them off me till I realized it was Normani. Everything from tonight comes back to me and I lay in shock, that bitch really bit me.

I groan at the pain running through my wrist and grab it. Tears fall from my eyes from the physical and emotional pain and feel Normani wipe along my cheeks with her thumb.

"I'm sorry."

She turns me on my back and rubs over the bandage on my wrist, I look up into her eyes and furrow my brows.

"Don't worry, I got it out," She softly kisses my hand and laces our fingers together.

"Is it gonna leave a scar?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "Everything will be gone in a few days."

I smile and bring my hands up to her face, "Thanks."

I place a small kiss on her lips and raise one of my legs over her waist.

"You okay?" I ask, tracing over the cut on her collarbone.

"I'm fine, it'll be gone by morning. My main focus is you baby, you okay?" She asks.

"That depends, what happened with your ex?"

She trials kisses down my face and neck while holding me closer to her, "Remember what I said I'd do for you?"

I nod and she gives me a small smile, "I'm still here, aren't I?"

"You actually killed her?" I surprisingly ask.

"I was nothing but serious that day Lo."

Before I can say anything else, her aunt and uncle walks in with smiles.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" Nicki asks me.

"I feel okay, it just hurts."

Nas unwraps the bandage and I cringe at the bite mark, I look away and Normani holds my other hand while chuckling.

"Yea, It's gonna hurt a while," Nas laughs.

He places his palm on the mark and I start feeling soothing heat on it, the pain goes away and it looks a little better. Nicki puts another bandage over it and signs it.

"Gotta be corny for my favorite in law," She smiles.

I laugh and high five her.

"One of us will be back in about eight hours," Nas says.

I nod and they leave out the room.

"So, what can I do that would make Lauren happy?" Normani adoringly asks.

I smile and turn on my side, keeping my leg over her waist. "I want booty rubs."

She smirks and moves her hand down to my butt, smacking it then rubbing it.

"I said rubs, not seducing," I giggle.

"RuBS, nOT SEdUciNG."

I playfully smack her lips and she flashes me a smile.

"Tyler's gonna lose it when he finds out about tonight," I laugh.

"And y'all didn't think I wanted to see?" She mimics in his voice.

"He would be the one to wanna see that," I smile.

She nods with a small grin and uses her other hand to stroke my hair. I snuggle into her and lightly kiss on her neck.

"You forgive me, right?" She asks.

"Mhm. I was scared out of my damn mind but it's not your fault she had you like that."

"And you brung me out of it, my lil badass," She tilts my head up and places multiple kisses on my lips.

I pop my invisible collar and smirk, "You know how I do."

She smiles and kisses my forehead, I close my eyes and star rubbing on her ear as I feel myself getting tired.

"You said you guys stop aging at twenty five?" I ask.

"Yup."

"I want you to change me on my twenty fifth birthday," I say.

"You're sure you want that?" She asks.

"More than sure."

"Okay, twenty five it is."