Chapter 14

*Time jump to January/a filler chapter*

Normani's POV

I sit in the kitchen, watching as my aunt and uncle walk in with two boxes filled with pints of blood.

I lick my lips and dart to one of the boxes. I pick up a pint and extend my fangs, biting the metal cap off the bottle with my teeth. I take a sip and my uncle stands next to me, transferring most of the blood to different things in the fridge and freezer.

"How long have you and Lauren been dating?" He asks.

I smile at the thought of her and tap my fingers on the counter, "Three months."

He nods and opens one of the bottles for himself, "I like her, that's my lil homie. She's good for you too, a perfect balance of what you need."

"I think she is too."

He leans on the fridge and nods his brows, "Does she know about us?"

I shift around on my feet awkwardly, "No."

"Do you plan to?"

"I want to, I-I don't know."

He places his hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eye, "I know you're scared of the outcome, I know you sense something going wrong. You need to tell her, for her protection and for your peace. You don't have to rush, but don't take too long. Just play it safe and stay sharp princess."

He kisses my cheek and walks out the kitchen. I sigh and make my way to my bedroom, I know he's right. I don't know when I'm gonna do it, but I'm gonna have to.

As I walk into my room this wave of horniness hits me and I twist my lips. I look down at my boner and quickly take another big sip out the bottle, pornhub here I come.

I put the bottle down and lean down to my bed, opening up my laptop.

"WIG!" I find a good video in no time and rub my hands together with a grin.

I reach down to take my jeans off and as soon as I pull the zipper down, a FaceTime call from Lauren flashes across the screen.

I slowly answer and smile at her, "Hi baby

I slowly answer and smile at her, "Hi baby."

"Hiiiii, I'm bored. What you doing?"

"Well," I finish taking my jeans off and point down to the tent in my boxers. "I was about to watch porn, as you can see."

Her eyes widen with lust and she stutters over her words.

I smirk and tilt my head, "You okay babygirl?"

She lets out a low moan and I bring my hand to the front of my boxers, lightly stroking my erection.

This is so better than porn.

"Mani," She moans while squeezing her thighs together.

I raise my brows and bring my bottom lip between my teeth, "Hmm?"

"H-how many...inches?"

I grin and groan while tightening my grip, "Eight."

She leans her head against the headboard and moves her hand down her thigh.

"Laur."

She grazes her hand over herself through her shorts and moans, "Yes?"

I hook my thumb in the waistband of my boxers, "Wanna see?"

She nods and slips her hand in her shorts, "Yes!"

Oh my gosh, I already know I'm dripping pre cum. This is the best thing I've ever done.

"Babe I want you so bad," I moan and thrust my hips.

"I want you too baby," Her back slightly arches and she bites her lip.

I start pulling my boxers down and as soon as I get them low on my hips, my uncle walks in.

I jump back from the laptop and pull my boxers so far up my waist, making a weird noise of shock in the process.

Lauren pushes her laptop to the side and throws covers over herself

My uncle covers his eyes and becomes a tongue tied mess, "Y-y-y-yo-your a-au-n-nic-come downstairs."

He quickly leaves out and I lean against the wall, breathing heavily. Lauren peaks from under the covers and we start laughing.

I shake my head and push my curls back, "Can't believe that just happened."