Chapter 17

*Lol, just a filler* 

Lauren's POV

I walk through the snow with Tyler, munching on beef patties. We make our way down Jamaica Avenue, going to different stores.

"Lo," He eyes me and cautiously grazes over my hips. He smirks and looks into my eyes, "You...got...fucked!"

"For two days," I stick my tongue out and start strutting.

"Oh my gosh, my dick! Tell me!" He yells.

"My pussy, my thighs, my soul! Boy, did I get fucked!"

"So, the first night, I got my ate out sooo deliciously. My legs shake just thinking about it." I pause to take a bite of my beef patty and take a sip of my drink, "Then...she looks at me, all tender and carefully. At first she was gentle and and cautious cause the shit did hurt. I gave her the green light and before I knew it, I got the life fucked out of me."

"Did my best friend take it?!" He nudges my shoulder with his and grins.

"Did I take it? I took it. The next morning I witnessed morning wood and even though I was sore, the hoe in me couldn't let that pass." I smile.

"Shit, what'd you do?!" He asks.

"Well, first..." I smirk and bring my hand up to my mouth.

He drops his beef patty and picks me up by my waist, spinning us around

He drops his beef patty and picks me up by my waist, spinning us around. "My freaky best friend!"

"YESSS UGH, THE WAY SHE JUST DOMINATED MEEEE!!!" I squeal and shimmy my shoulders, "Snatched my shorts off and fucked me while my parents were there, yes she did!"

He gives me a look and I nod with a grin, "When she hushed me cause I got too looouuudd, my pussy aches thinking about it."

I jump down and we continue walking, "But yea, we went again when they left and again before she left. That's why I ain't see you in a few days."

He looks at me with a proud smirk, "My friend lost her virginity like a real one."

I flip my hair and focus back on my food, "You know."

We go into a book store and I look around the shelves. I look through a few and show Tyler some.

"Get some ghetto shit and a few gay books."

I shake my head and lightly laugh, "Tyler what would I do without you."

"Be a crackhead," He shrugs

I-

"Nnn, I'm leaving you

"Nnn, I'm leaving you."

I grab two urban books, two LGBT books, and a mystery book. I pay for them and walk out ahead of Tyler.

He runs out and in front of me, dropping to the ground, "Sweetie, don't leave me! What about the kids!"

"Get the fuck!" I laugh.

He gets up while laughing and dusts the snow off himself, "Where else can we go?"

I wiggle my brows and smile, "Tattoos?"

He holds his arm out and bows jokingly, "Madam?"

I link our arms and bow back, "Mr. Sheffield."

"Mr-Biiiiiitch!"

I laugh and follow him to the tattoo shop.

"What you thinking bout getting?"

"Just a small one on my ribs."

An artist leads us to one of the rooms and time goes by quickly. When the tattoo is done they hand me a mirror so I can see it.

I nod approvingly and give them the money

I nod approvingly and give them the money. We leave and continue walking around, just enjoying the night.

I wrap my arm around Tyler's waist and lay my head on his shoulder, sighing.

"I have a confession and you can't tell Normani or any of the others until I'm ready for her to know."

He looks down at me and shrugs, "Sure."

I smile and kick through the snow, "I love her."