Chapter 30

*8 years later*

Normani's POV

I walk into the bedroom with a big smile on my face, I know Lauren is nervously excited. I lay on my stomach next to her, who's laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling.

I take her hand, lacing our fingers together, "Ten more minutes till your birthday. How you feeling?"

She smiles and twirls with the ring on my finger, "I don't know. I'm turning twenty five and my wife's gonna bite me."

I suck my teeth at how that sounds and she just laughs. I lean down and peck her cheek then connect our lips, thinking back on the night I proposed to her. It was without a doubt the best night of my life, then the wedding topped that. The epitome of best day ever and here we are almost five years later. We still haven't had any kids based on the fact that she's a mortal but that's gonna change later.

"You sure you wanna do this now?" I ask.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have told you I did. I married you cause I want forever with you and when you bite me, I'll have it."

"Okay," I nod with a smile.

She cups my chin and pecks my lips, "Every thing you do, I'll be here, doing it with you. I will proudly kill endless time with you."

I drape my arm over her waist and smirk, "Is that so? You wanna be my lil partner in crime."

"Mhm." She points at herself then me, "Bonnie, Clyde, we'll take on the world together. Outlaws, you and me."

"I made your eyes change color," She smiles and strokes her thumb beneath my eye, referring to the ice blue color.

"I must have you really excited," She adds.

"I can thing of a couple things," I grin and shrug.

I glance at the time and position myself between her legs, "I love you, you're the shine to my star. I'd trace around the whole world, just to be with you."

I lean down to her neck and press a kiss to her pulse point. She brings her hand to the back of my neck and rubs slowly. I gradually start arousing her since It's gonna hurt some, so she won't feel it as much.

"I love you too," She moans.

I gently suck on her neck and lightly grind into her, "Let's make forever in this moment babe."

I extend my fangs and count down the last minute until midnight. I kiss beneath her ear and drag my fangs down her skin.

"Happy Birthday," I smile and bite into her neck.

__

I sit across from Lauren in the kitchen and slide a bottle of blood over to her.

"Drink."

She downs it all in seconds and looks at me with blazing lavender eyes. She grins, showing off her new fangs. I smile at her and slide another bottle towards her, she makes a move for it but I stop her.

"We're gonna practice controlling, the last thing you wanna do is attack your family. If you stay calm and let the ten minuets pass, you can drink it. As the days pass, we'll work our way up the time."

"Okay," She sighs.

She stares at the bottle most of the time while tapping her fingers against the table, I turn her head to me and rub my thumb over her lips. She puckers her lips slightly and I give her a small smile, leaning in to her and giving her a long kiss.