Chapter 28

*two more chapters leeeeeeffftttt*

Normani's POV

(Cause you are) My love, do you ever dream of candy coated raindrops? You're the same, my candy rain.

"Babygirl."

"Baaaaabe."

"Yessss?"

"Let's go out."

"Awe, you wanna take me out."

"Before you get all mushy, you coming or not?"

"Sure, you little fucker."

"You treat me so bad."

"Not true, anyway, where we going?"

"Mini golfing."

"In March?"

"It's indoor. Stop asking questions and hurry, I'm bored."

"Relaaaxx, I'll be ready in like two minutes."

"It's by your house so one of my parents gonna drop me off."

"Aight, see you, love you."

"Love you, bye."

I toss my phone on the bed and change out my clothes from earlier. I put on a grey pullover, black letterman jacket, black jeans, and black and grey Jordan's.

I go to my aunt and uncle's room and lean on the door, "Can someone twist my hair?"

"Sure, where you going?" My uncle asks.

I sit in front of him and wince when he starts combing my hair, "Out with Lauren."

"I'm limiting your card this month," My aunt casually says.

"Woah, woah, woah! Why?!"

"You have a spending problem," She chuckles and shows me the transaction log on her phone.

"Hey, I have a job, remember? Some of that was with my own money," I defend.

"That take off what? A few hundred? You still spent almost four thousand dollars last month!"

"See, what had happened was-"

She jerks at me and bites the inside of her cheeks, "Ooh lil girl, I should whoop your ass."

"But you won't cause you know I can keep up," I say.

She extends her fangs at me, "Bite me."

__

I walk down the street with Lauren to the mini golfing place, listening to her talk about our job.

"Mani, they really tried making me work for ten hours!"

"They had you bent, huh?" I grin.

"I can't tell if you're being sexual or genuine," She says while glancing at me.

I grab her waist and slowly press her against the building next to us, "Why can't I be both? Call me Genuwine out this bitch."

She giggles and kisses me softly, "You're cute."

I grin and raise my brow, "You wanna see something?"

"I don't know if I wanna say yes," She furrows her brow and holds onto my arms.

"Just say yes, trust me."

"Okay, yes."

I drag us into a nearby alley and make sure no ones around, "Alright, get on my back."