one; the fan

LISA
July 20, 2017 › 8:30 AM

*KRRRIIINGGG*

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, ringing. When I turned my body to the right, there I saw his beautiful face, beaming. I smiled to the pillow beside me, as if I was greeting him a good morning.

"Lisa! Wake up, for goodness sake. We're almost late!"

And there, my day dreaming of my oh-so-handsome bias was cheesed off because of this roomate of mine who's too conscious of time.

"What? We still have a spare hour!" I wailed at her, but she ignored me and took off my blanket.

"Lisa!" She groaned. "But Jisoo!" I complained, trying to grab back my furry blanket.

A brown-haired girl suddenly barged into our room, "Hey! Stop fighting, will you?" After clearly seeing her face, it was Jennie. She's the second eldest in our peer.

Yes, Jisoo is the eldest. We may differ from ages but we all are in the same level and in the same department and that, you'll know in a little while.

Jennie went out and slammed the door closed. Jisoo pulled my blanket off completely and tilted her head to the closet, flagging me to change clothes. I did what she told me to. She went in next after me.

↝✵↜

"Chaeyoungie!" I yelled and waved my hand when I saw Rosè and Jennie from afar. Jisoo could only smile, relieved that they were on time.

Both came near us and smiled. Jisoo intertwined arms with Jennie, "We should be going or else we're dead meat." Jennie rolled her eyes, "But we're always the first ones to get there!". She whined.

"Both of you should go as well," Jisoo suggested to both Rosè and I. She looked at Jennie, whose face seemed annoyed. "Let's go! Theatre class starts in a minute," She said and grabbed Jennie without letting her even say a word.

Rosè and I were being left, laughing at their behavior. Rosè laced arms with me, "Shall we?". I smiled and we started walking while having a chit chat.

"Lisa, isn't Jungkook just too handsome?" She started the talk. "I couldn't agree more," I replied. We both giggled.

"I wonder how chipmunk is doing," she thought out loud. "I know right," I uttered to agree.

"I still can't forget what happened before," she retored in despair.

"Which one?" I asked and resumed walking with her but then, we suddenly heard the bell.

We both checked our watches and read, "9:30 AM." "Oh shoot," Rosè whispered. She grabbed my arm and ran immediately. Luckily, neither of us were wearing any heels.

When we arrived at the classroom, fortunately, our teacher wasn't there yet. Students were scattered, chatting with their own peers.

Rosè and I sat beside each other, as usual. A few minutes later, our teacher came. She started to lecture about different types of dances, genres, and all sorts of stuff.

Yes, we're at Contemporary dance class. All four of us took the same course, Performing Arts. We have the same classes to attend, as well. Although, we may have different schedules and different majors. Rosè & Jennie majors in music, Jisoo in theatre, and me, dancing.

Rosè and I met when we were freshmen in highschool. Jennie and Jisoo were friends since elementary. Our group formed when we were in 3rd year highschool. Both, Jennie and Jisoo, transferred to our school. Our first meeting was actually funny.

FLASHBACK
12:06 PM › Gangnam High School, Canteen

Rosè and I went to get some food. I tried to look for a nearer table to eat.

"There!" Rosè said, pouting her lips to the direction where the table is. "That's too far, Chae!" I complained. She only gave me a blank expression and started walking. I walked briskly to catch up with her.

"Hey, why did you have to make an alibi to the teacher when I was sleeping in class a while ago?" I asked Rosè. "We're friends, duh," she replied.

I stopped walking and looked at her with my eyes half closed, as if I was suspecting her, "You don't usually do these sort of things."

She laughed, "Yeah, I did that so I can take a picture of you drooling." And she started to run away.

I was left there enraged. I walked quickly trying to chase her, "HEY! PARK CHAEYOUNG!" She looked back and sticked her tongue out, teasing me.

But at the moment she turned, she spilled her food on a violet-haired girl. I brisk walked to them.

"OMG, I'm so sorry!" Rosè said, trying to wipe the dirt off her clothes. The girl held Rosè's hands. "It's okay," she smiled. "No, it's not. I'm really sorry," Rosè said.

"Girl, she said it's fine. Besides, Jisoo gets her clothes dirty a lot," the brown-hair girl said, holding Rosè's hand at the same time teasing the Jisoo girl. "Jennie!" She yelled and nudged the Jennie girl but Jennie just laughed.

A smile formed on my face, as well as Rosè. "Let's clean that off after we eat, okay?" I suggested and smiled to them.

We sat down on the table Rosè found. Rosè kept on apologizing and bowing to Jisoo. I made Rosè stop after a few bows. We talked and got to know each other and found out that they're 3rd year students, too.

END OF FLASHBACK

Since then, all four us hung out always. It was a good time despite of Rosè taking a picture me sleeping.

Suddenly, I came back to my senses after hearing the bell ring. The class bowed to the teacher. Rosè and I grabbed our stuff and got out of class.

"It was suffocating in there," Rosè uttered, stretching her back. I chuckled as a response.

"Chae, your Guitar class is going to start in a few," I reminded her. She stopped from stretching, "OMG." She held my arm, "See you at lunch, bye!" And ran as fast as she could.

Oh well, I'm left alone, I thought to myself. Street dance class still starts in 25 minutes.

I paid a walk in a mini park near the building and sat on one of the benches. I grabbed my phone and opened my gallery entitled, Bangtan♥. I scrolled up and down, swiped right and left, mesmerized by their faces.

How I wish I had more than just these pictures, That thought appeared.

I wish I can get their albums.
I wish I can buy their merchandise.
I wish I'd be able to meet them personally.