three; black hoodie

LISA
July 27, 2017 › 11:56 AM

A week went by fast. It was the same as usual. Remember when I had to skip part-time job? Mhm, I eventually got scolded by my boss the day after. He assumed I forced Rosè to come at him and not let me go to work. Oh well, at least I'm still alive and breathing.

The bell rang, which means it's lunch time.

"Don't forget, we're going to have a test next monday," our Vocal coach said. She wants to test us how skillful we are in terms of reading different kinds of notes.

My classmates stood up and headed for lunch in groups. While I'm here trying to read my notes back and forth.

I have a hard time reading notes. Yes, up until now, considering I've been a in this field for who knows how long. I might as well visit my favorite library after class. Fortunately, my boss gave me a week off not decreasing my pay. I do sense Rosè's somewhat behind this.

I finally stood up and kept my things. I went straight to the canteen and there I found Rosè, Jennie, and Jisoo.

When I got there, I wasn't surprised that they left me a tray.

"Spicy Pork Spine Soup?" I asked them and sat right away. "They're serving it so we saved you one before it runs out," Jisoo said with a warm smile.

They do this often times whenever it's served for lunch in the canteen. They know my love for Gamjatang.

I can say the three of them are somehow bipolar. In what way? Well, for a second they treat you like a baby, considering the fact that I'm the youngest among us four, the next thing you know they're trying to wrestle you with words and sometimes actions.

That is, well, in my case.

After eating lunch, we headed to the same class. An hour or so passed by and we went to our individual classes. Luckily, my class ended 30 minutes earlier.

I went straight to a small library where not many people know, it's probably 10 blocks away, located at the back of the campus. Probably that's why it's not very well-known as only a very few passes at the back gate.

I put out my phone from my pocket and typed a message: fave library.

I went to one of the shelves and picked out a book for me to study. I started reading it then suddenly a tall dark brown-haired sat on the chair across me. I paused on reading and he set aside the book I read. When I looked at him, I was shocked and surprise to see that Jeon Jungkook from BTS sat across me!

He began to hold my hand. Yes, Jeon Jungkook is holding these hands of mine! He went near me that our faces are an inch apart. He looked down on my lips. The next thing I knew, he-

"Lisa!" Someone shouted and slammed a thick book on the table near me. I opened my eyes a little and saw Rosè standing beside me.

"Ssshhh!" A voice from the librarian's desk shushed Rosè. "Sorry," Rosè said in reply and bowed to the librarian.

"Chaeyoung?" I said in a whispering manner. She sat on the chair across mine- where Jungkook sat.

Where did Jungkook come from? Where is he now? What was he doing here?

"I don't understand why she's shushing me. We're the only ones here," Rosè whined while browsing inside her sling bag. "You're drooling, by the way," she added.

I immediately wiped my lips with my palm and sat straight. I fixed my hair not to look like a lion. Don't get me wrong, lions are my fave.

"Was I sleeping?" I asked out of the blue.

"Obviously," Rosè replied and found what she was looking for in her sling bag. She started typing on her phone.

"Who?" I asked her. "JenSoo," she responded then placed her phone on the table.

A few minutes passed by Jennie and Jisoo are still no where. Rosè's phone suddenly made a ding-dong sound, a sign that she got a text. She read it quick and put her phone back on top of the table.

"They just dismissed," she said and rolled her eyes. "They can't come, Jisoo needs to read through her script. Jennie went with Jisoo because she has no one to come with," Rosè added and let out a heavy sigh.

I just nodded in response and sighed as well.

"What were you reading, anyway?" She suddenly asked.

"Well," I stretched both my arms and started turning my head. "Tips on reading notes?" I said hesitantly.

When I sat straight, I saw her eyebrows uneven and her left eye twitching. She's thinking 'there is no need to study that!' 'that's so easy!'

"Not easy for me though," I said before she says something else.

She stood up and kept her phone inside her bag. "I have to go, Lis," "I still have some researching to do,"

"Okay, I'll see you at the dorm," I said and waved at her then she began walking away.

I stood up and decided to go to the Reader's Digest shelf. I browsed for some books. However, when I looked at my left, I saw a Sherlock Holmes book. It was tempting knowing how much I love reading mystery books.

I grabbed the book- but it's stuck? I tried pulling it as hard as I can. It felt like someone else was pulling on the other side.

I can't lose! I thought to myself.

I hauled the book trying to get it out of the shelf. After a several tries- BAAAAM!

"AAAHHH!!" I screamed as I sat on my butt hitting the wooden floor hard with a face in pain. Good thing, I'm not that heavy or I'll cost money to fix a holed floor.

I raised my head up seeing a tall guy wearing a hoodie covering his face.

"Are you okay, Miss?" He asked with his deep voice and offered his hand to help me get up.

I clenched his hand to make myself stand while my other hand was rubbing my tailbone in pain.

The lad raised his head levelling to mine. My eyes squinted in curiosity what he looks like. He took off his hood-

"V?!"

° ° °
A/N: The past chapters were more like a get-to-know Lisa. Here is where the real story begins. Stay tuned! ♥