ten; something

LISA
September 1, 2017 › 11:18 AM

It's another day in school. The eonnies and I are headed off to the cafeteria for lunch. Chaeyoung has also been feeling a bit too hyper these days and I, her best friend, know why.

"Chaeyoung, you're like this for more than a week already. What's making you so happy lately?", Jennie asked her out of the blue as we order our lunches.

"I should be especially today. After all, it is Jungkook's birthday," she answered ecstatically.

"Oh, right! How could I forget. It's Jungkook's birthday today," Jisoo uttered.

We sat on our usual spot and continued chatting while eating. These days Chaeyoung had been very happy. She told me about how Jungkook is constantly checking up on her and I'm not envious at all. Not to brag but I have Taehyung oppa. I'm just happy to see her happy even if she'll start dating my bias.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Jisoo asked.

"Hmm..." I thought. "Work," I said completely.

"I have a date later," Rosè marveled. "And I won't tell," she added and placed her finger on her lips.

My phone started to vibrate- probably a call.

"Hello?" I answered. "Lisa!", that familiar voice answered over the phone. "It's Jungkook's birthday today!" he chanted excitedly.

"Yes, oppa, I do know," I chuckled. "Can you come to his party? It's just us," he asked.

"I can't. I still have classes to attend to." I replied which left him dismayed and I can sense it over the phone. "You always reject me, Lisa," he said in a low voice.

"Sorry! But greet him a happy birthday for me, please." I uttered. He sighed, "Okay. Don't overwork yourself, okay?" "Yes, boss," I replied and we both hung up.

"Taehyung call center?" Rosè teased and I snickered.

"Chaeyoung! You should tell us who you're going on a date with. Otherwise, we won't allow you," Jisoo demanded. She is the mother after all.

"Jungkook," she said in a soft voice but enough to be heard. Jennie and Jisoo laughed it off thingking it was some sort of joke. I didn't because I knew Jungkook is taking Rosè out.

FLASHBACK
3:57 PM › Dorm

"I'm home!" I shouted.

"So, how was it?" Jisoo asked and came out from the bathroom with a towel on her head.

Then I heard feet running. The door suddenly opened and it turns out it was just Jennie and Rosè.

"How was it?" Jennie panted.

The four of us sat on Jisoo's bed and they were very much anticipating and waiting for me to tell a story. I began to narrate to them but nothing extravagant really happened. It's just like every other fan meeting her idol- well, except that the members knew about me already.

"Ah, Chaeyoung," I spoke and gave Rosè her the albums she lent me. She took the them and had a look to read the writings. "Thank you," I added.

"What's this paper?", she asked out of the blue. She took the paper out and began to unfold it. I suddenly remembered Jungkook put it there. I swiftly took the paper away from Rosè and made some excuse, "It's just uhm..." "...some random survey."