eleven; as a friend

LISA
September 5, 2017 › 12:21 PM

"Lisa," Jennie called out my name. I glanced at her and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, unnie?", I asked. "Why aren't you eating?", she asked looking on the plate in front of me still filled with food. "Oh, uhm. Nothing," I tensely said and started eating.

I was spaced out for a while right there. I can't my mind off what happened during Jungkook's birthday when Taehyung suddenly started being weird whenever Jungkook wants to hang out with me.

FLASHBACK
BTS' Dorm

After we ate dinner, V asked me out to watch a movie together this weekend. I was taken aback because of how spontaneous he was. Before I could even answer him, Jungkook called me, "Lisa!" He hastily went towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit on the sofa with him. I can see that he is very happy.

He started to talk about what happened during their date and he was very excited to tell me every single detail of it. He smiled as much as he can, showing his signature bunny smile.

A few minutes of chatting, V suddenly sat between where me and Jungkook were sitting. I glared at him and Jungkook was only left confused. "What? I wanna watch tv," he bluffed and turned the tv on.

Jungkook and I stood up and went to a corner and continued chatting there. Not too long, V interupted again. He gave me a bottle of soju which left me puzzled. "Oppa, you know I can't drink," I uttered to him. "You don't?," he innocently asked. I glared at him for the second time around. "Jungkook! How about you?", he grabbed the bottle and gave it to Jungkook instead. "No thanks, hyung," he awkwardly declined.

We both then went to the table and took a seat. Just before Jungkook would start talking, the alien followed and sat beside me. I looked at him, "Oppa! Why are you so extra weird?"

"Jungkook, just call me," I told Jungkook and stood up. "Where're you going?", V interrogated. "I'm leaving," I uttered and fainted a smile. "Happy Birthday, Kookie," I greeted and waved goodbye at him.

I went to Hoseok oppa to say goodbye and goodnight. "Hoseok oppa, I'm leaving," I said and smiled at him. His brows furrowed, "Already? Why?" "Tae is acting weird— " I looked back the table from earlier only to see V sitting and staring at Jungkook. "— Extra weird," I added. "Oh, Tae is just jealous," he chuckled.

I was left baffled at what he meant by jealous. "What?", I asked out of confusion. The red-haired idol shook his head and laugh, "Nothing. You can go." I nodded and bowed at him. I went to the other members to bid goodbye and immediately hurried back home.

END OF FLASHBACK

My phone suddenly rang and I went back to my senses. I answered the call not knowing who the caller was. "Lisa!", a deep voice howled. I bolted and glanced at my phone only to read the alien's name. "Oppa?", I pondered. "Yes, it's me. Are you free later?", he asked.

I hesitated whether to say yes or no. I wasn't in the mood to see his face nor hear his voice. It just makes me feel uneasy. "Oppa, I can't. I have a lot of homework to do, sorry," I lied. I heard a heavy sigh over the phone, "It's okay. Next time?" "Yes," I answered and chuckled awkwardly.

"Okay, bye!", he said and ended the call. I sighed. The girls in front of me looked at me out of suspicion.

"We have no homework," Rosè uttered which made Jennie and Jisoo nod. "What's wrong?", Jennie was concerned.

I sighed again, "I went to Jungkook's birthday party. Whenever he wants to talk with me, Tae starts to act weird all of a sudden." "Then, when I asked Hoseok oppa what's happened to Tae, he said he was just jealous," I explained while ruffling my fingers through my hair. "And I don't understand!", I yelled out of frustration and burried my face on my hands.