two; her peers

LISA

I checked the time on my phone, and read 10:47 AM. I kept my phone inside my purple-colored bag and walked to my next class.

As I arrived there, I saw my cousin. He looked at me and smiled. I waved at him and went.

"Hey, Lisa!" She greeted. "Hey, Bam," I greeted back and sat beside his. He's the only person I know in this class.

Bambam is my cousin on my mother's side. We are pretty close, too.

"You know? Your family has been missing you. Especially your mother," He started while playing games in his phone

I put out my things that needs to be ready. "I know," I said. "You know me. I'm sure mom knows that, too," I looked at him and smiled. He sighed then nodded as a response.

I miss them, too.

"You should at least accept their money," He paused his game and looked at me. I shook my head as a reply and gave him a smile.

Our professor came in, we greeted her and she started the class.

After a long while, morning classes ended. The four of us would always eat lunch together.

"JUNGKOOK!" Rosè and I yelled as we saw Jungkook's face appear on the screen. We're actually watching a few crack videos of BTS, just like how typical fans do. Although, I differ from them slightly.

I have no BTS merchandise nor do I own at least one of their albums. All I have are pictures of them on my phone and on a printed paper and most of them are Jungkook.

Rosè, on the other hand, has all those things in their dorm and even in her own room at her house. The only thing left on her bucket list is to meet Jungkook in person.

We actually share the same bias. We bicker a lot about who 'owns' Jungkook but we daydream about him together. That's how we are.

"Eat your food, guys," Jisoo uttered while having food stuffed in her mouth.

Rosè paused the video for a while and we both ate our food quickly, leaving no crumbs. We resumed to our business.

"Lisa, you should go back to your parent's. Maybe you can buy merchandise?" Rosè tried to convince me. "No," I replied with a grin.

Even if I want to get those kind of things, I don't need nor do I like to return home just for those. Not that I don't like to be there, I need to do it for the sake of myself.

"Leave her be, Chae," Jennie said and ate her last spoon of food. I looked Jennie and gave her a smile, thanking her.

"Anyway, come on. We're going to Performing Art class," Jisoo stood up, carrying her tray. We followed her and went to the counter to return the tray.

Classes went by in a flash. Not too soon, we finished our last class and as usual, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosè, and I would always meet up at the mini park right by the Music Department building.

"A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD!" Jennie rapped along to Agust D. Jisoo and Rosè did, as well.

Fact, all four of us are part of the fan club. Only thing is, we have different biases excluding me and Rosè. Jisoo's bias is V but she loves Jin more. Complicated? She said so. Jennie, on the other hand, her bias is actually Rap Monster.

"Suga is wrecking my bias list hard!" Jennie whined right after the track ended.

"Next song!" Jisoo excitingly said and played Blood, Sweat, & Tears.

"Na pi, ttan, nunmul," We sang along while Rosè and I danced to it.

At the end of the song, Jisoo muttered, "They should give Jin more lines the next comeback." She pouted.

Suddenly, my alarm rang. It reminded me of a thing I should be doing right now. Part-time job

"That's my cue," I said and kept my Bluetooth speaker in my bag. "Need to go, I'll see you girls tomorrow."

I began to walk away but Jennie grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to sit. My eyes went big, shocked by her action.
"What?" I asked in surprised. Rosè got her phone out and dialed a number and said on the phone, "Yes, hello, this is the daughter of your boss."

Oh no, not again.

"You know my friend, Lisa, right? Your employee, Lisa Manoban." Rosè continued. I mouthed her 'don't do it' and shook my head. I tried reaching for her phone but she moved farther and Jisoo and Jennie held my wrists.

"Yes, I'm afraid she can't go to work-" "-What do you mean no?" "She's-" Rosè paused and shifted her eyes to us, raising her eyebrows.

Jennie started gesturing like she was studying. Rosè gave her an okay sign in reply.

"She has to study," Rosè said. "We're having a test tomorrow and you can't do anything about it," She continued, annoyed and not too long, she pressed her phone harshly.

Jisoo and Jennie finally got loose of my wrists that were turning red. I caressed my left wrist, "What was that for?"

"Just this once, Lisa. Please?" Rosè held her hands together. "Think about it, we only get to hangout like this often times because you're always absent and because of that part-time job of yours," Jisoo said as if she was scolding a child.

I looked down at the ground in guilt. I couldn't give them my time and maybe I should, even for a mean time.

I looked at them and nodded my head and flashed a shy smile. They clapped their hands in excitement.

"Let's go to my house, guys," Rosè suggest.

Once we arrived at their house, more like a mansion, we greeted Rosè's parents. They reminded me of my own family in Thailand and I am missing them.

We went into Rosè's bedroom that looked like a size of a living room, a big living room. Her room is blue-themed, has 2 acoustic guitars, and an electric piano. Their grand piano is in their music room. She uses it only seldom because she thinks it's 'holy'.

She also has a section of wall filled with our pictures that were since highschool up 'til now. There, a smile formed on my face seeing such.

"Let me play the piano!" Jennie insisted and quickly sat in front of it. She began playing a song and we sang along to it too.

After a while, Rosè played her quitar. We had a jam session like how we usually do since then. All those good memories flashing back again made me smile and think how lucky I am to have them.

Nothing will come between us.

° ° °
A/N: Surprise early update ♥