seven; marker

LISA
August 11 › 5:23 PM

I stretched my arms then my legs and rotated my head only to hear a slight crack on my neck. "Finally!", I exclaimed.
"Finally, indeed," Jisoo chuckled.

It's our last day for the first semester. It was supposed to end by mid-July but since the girls and I were enrolled a bit late, we had a sort of extension. We thought we'd barely get in but luckily, we were just accepted anyway.

The next semester is going to start at the end of August that concludes, we still have time for ourselves.

"Let's go to Coffee Bay!" Jennie exclaimed. All of us agreed and so, we went there together.

We sat down on one of the seats. I insisted to get their orders. Rosè likes the strawberry mint frappe. Jennie and Jisoo, on the other hand, only asked for lemonades. I went to the counter to order and mine was a cookies and cream frappe.

I sat back with the girls while waiting for our names to be called.

"Plans for the short break?" Jennie started a topic. "Sleep," Jisoo answered while rubbing her eyes and rested her head on the table. Poor eonnie, she must be exhausted.

"Work," I muttered. I need to resume from my part-time job otherwise I'll be fired and I'd no longer have savings or money for myself. Besides, my shift is only 5 days a week and 4 hours each day. But I don't know if my boss is going to extend my working hours since it is break.

"Hangout with Jimin or Jungkook I guess," Rosè said. Yes, she told us about what happened last Wednesday night. I'm also glad Jimin and Rosè reunited. Jimin and I are friends too but aren't as close as him and Rosè. I also wondered why Rosè didn't consider Jimin as her bias and chose Jungkook over her childhood friend.

I also can't believe Jisoo and Jennie was convinced by Rosè right away compared before when I told them that I actually met V.

"Let's go to a carnival or something then," Jennie requested. Rosè agreed with the idea however, Jisoo and I could only shrug. I may be the youngest who's supposed to be the playful one and I really am but not today I guess.

Silence was the only thing we could hear until a few moments our order was already done. "Orders for Pokpak, Pasta, Nini, and Chikin?", the barista said out loud. I went to the counter and get our orders.

"Very tiring, right?" Jisoo said in a joyless manner.

Hopefully they'll gain energy once they drink their lemonades and frappes. I started to drink mine and so did Jennie

"Chaeyoung and Lisa are so lucky, aren't they?", Jennie said all of a sudden but without a hint of jealousy or fury.

Jisoo sat back up straight and began sipping her lemonade. "Luckiest," she uttered. "How did you guys do it?", she giggled.

"Black Magic?", I said jokingly to lighten up the atmosphere and they laughed.

"Aren't you going to hangout with V?", Jennie asked. "Taehyung? We'll see," I answered.

Taehyung and I do keep in touch and we did meet often times but that was before the exams came. I don't even know how he looks right now. I don't know if he still kept his brown hair nor if he dyed it. Lately, I also didn't keep myself updated because I was drowning from the exam.

"Let's play truth then," Jisoo uttered. Finally it doesn't feel like we're mourning over exhaustion. We all agreed to the idea. Jisoo let out a marker from her bag.

"If you can't answer the question within 5 seconds, all of us will take a sip of your drink and if you can answer, you may drink yours," she said and began placing our drinks further from our play zone.

She started to spin the marker and it landed on Rosè first. "Jimin or Jungkook?", I asked and squinted my eyes.

"B-both?", she stuttered. "Both isn't an option!" Jennie exclaimed. We all counted to five and yet Rosè was unable to answer so Jisoo, Jennie, and me took a sip from her drink. Of course our own straws.

Jennie spinned the marker again which landed on me. "Do you think V will love you as a woman?", Jisoo asked and for some reason it sent chills down to my spine and I felt intense. "He's an idol and probably seen more beautiful fans out there than me so that is a no," I answered without hesitation.

When the marker pointed at Jennie, I had started to question. "This is actually for both of you," I said pointing to her and Jisoo. "Why were you automatically convinced on what happened with Rosè last Wednesday?", I asked. "Because it happened to you," Jisoo answered. "And it turned out to be true," Jennie added and I nodded. I agree with them though.

We went on with our games we had a great time laughing within ourselves. Then Jisoo asked out of the blue, "Is it possible for you to fall for V?" "Me?" I said in confusion and pointed at myself. The other three girls nodded and they seemed to be interested in my answer too. "I don't think so. I only treat him like an older brother," I explained.

"Older brother? Seriously?", Jisoo said with a blank expression painted on her face. I nodded, "Why?"

"At this rate, I'd fall for an idol whom I am close with," Jennie stated as to agree with Jisoo. I could only shrug. I do love Taehyung but only as brother.

"Plus, Jungkook is my bias," I added which made Rosè spit her frappe. "Sorry," I apologized and hugged Rosè.

"Biases doesn't matter though," Rosè said. "You and V look great together too," she added and smiled.

Nevertheless, I seriously don't think of any sort of romantic relationship between me and V.

We treat each other as siblings and that's it.

  ° ° °
A/N: Triple update ^_^