eight; ticket

LISA
August 18, 2017 › 9:53 AM

The girls and I are getting ourselves ready because we are going to enroll for the second semester. We're just on our usual casual clothing, nothing special here.

By the time 12 PM drops, I need to hurry up to the bakery. I resumed working last week and unfortunately, my boss extended my working hours. Rosè tried threatening him although it didn't seem to work this time. It's fine since I don't want to get used to the lush life.

Taehyung, on the other hand, we haven't seen each other lately but we still do talk over the phone. I'm starting to wonder what he's doing the past days.

"Lisa!" Jisoo exclaimed. I got back to my senses, "Yes?". "Did you prepare your requirements yet?", she asked and I nodded as a response.

Minutes later, Jennie and Rosè went inside our room waiting for us to get done. Once everything was set, we went to the university. Since we're in the same department, we went through the same process.

"I'm leaving by 12, guys," I reminded them though they all sighed and whined. "Let's have an early lunch then," Rosè requested and we all agreed.

Thankfully, the enrollment process didn't take longer than I expected and not many students were around. The girls and I sprinted to a Subway food chain. We ordered the what we wanted and started eating and while we were at it, we had a fun time having a chat like how we usually do.

After a long while, I headed off to the bakery to start working. I wore employee's uniform which were a blue cap and an apron with its logo on it. The one who worked the earlier shift left immediately leaving me behind.

Customers keep coming in as time passes by although it wasn't that much. Since it is break time for students, it's no surprise only a few come in.

As late afternoon came, we barely had any customers until a man wearing a thick coat came in. When he took off his cap, it revealed his gray-dyed hair. He looked at my direction and walked towards the counter where I was standing.

His familiar eyes gazed at me for a long while which made me uneasy moments later. I greeted him, "Good afternoon! What would you like?"

"These macaroons and 4 bite-sized donuts please, also include 2 hot chocos," he requested with his eyes still fixed on me. "Please dine it," he added afterwards.

After paying, he took a seat and I kept my focus on making his order. It didn't take long as I only prepared his hot chocos followed by the baked macaroons and donuts.

I carried his tray to his table but he suddenly gripped my hand when I was about to walk back my way. I looked at him again with those eyes that seemed very familiar to me.

He finally took off his mask unveiling the face I have been missing, the face of whom I considered as a brother. "Hello!", he beamed at me while waving his other hand.
I chortled at him and my heart felt elated. I sat down even without his consent, expecting he'd say something.

"You just sat right away without a hi to your oppa?", he bluffed shaking his head slowly. I only giggled at him as to respond.

"What made you think to finally see me, Taehyung oppa?", I asked.

"You," he blabbed while looking straight at me which left me dismayed. He coughed and looked away, "Y-you! I have something for you."

My brows were knitted all of a sudden thinking what he'd give to me. He took out a ticket for one and slid it on top of the coffee table. "We're holding a fanmeet before our comeback," he stated.

"No wonder why you dyed your hair!", I exclaimed and kept touching his gray hair. "It suits you, by the way," I added which made him smile ear to ear.

"You're coming right?", he questioned. I stopped touching him and kept my hands with a hint of downcast and inferior.

I kept silent looking down on the floor. I tried to gather myself up to tell him what an unusual and poor fan have. "What am I supposed to do there?", I sneered in shame.

"You get to meet my hyungs and Jungkook!", he exclaimed without even grasping how I am feeling. "You can let them sign BTS merchandise too," he added.

I snickered, "Oppa, I'm really sorry but I don't think there's anything I want them to sign on." I glanced at his face in which was filled with confusion.

I let out a heavy sigh, "I'll explain." "Of course you know that I don't live with parents because I live at our dorm," I began and finally had the courage to look at him eye to eye. "Nor do I keep in touch with them, don't ask why," I confided. "In other words, I'm living by myself and for myself," I articulate and heard him sigh.

I slid the ticket off towards him with my finger and faked a smile. I suddenly heard a chime on the door that made us turn to it only to see Jisoo. V immediately wore his mask and cap back.

Jisoo came near me and waved her hand at me ecstatically, "Hello, Lisa!"

V intensely stood up. I held his hand to keep him calm. He must've thought Jisoo was some sort of paparazzi.

"Taehyung oppa, this is Jisoo. She's my eonnie and dorm mate," I spoke out.

"Taehyung? As in V?", Jisoo asked in confusion and I nodded. She didn't seem like she would freak out but she bowed at Taehyung and waved at him instead.

"Hello!", V greeted her in a friendly way as well and waved back at her. These two could get along well.

V held the fan meet ticket and waved it on my face which made me slightly annoyed. "Jisoo-ssi, please convince your dongsaeng to come to the fanmeet," he requested to Jisoo.

He placed the ticket inside the pocket of my apron and hugged me tightly. "Don't even think of selling that ticket," he whispered to my ear as if he was threatening me.

I hugged him back and could only roll my eyes even he doesn't see me. He let go of the hug after a few seconds and pat my head. I gave him a smile before he could leave.

"I should go," he spoke and waved his hand to me and Jisoo and left the store. We were lucky it was only Jisoo who came and not someone else otherwise a scandal could've skyrocketed.

"You should go, Lis," Jisoo started convincing me but I only chuckled.

Should I bother going?

° ° °
A/N: School is about to resume again so I am following my old schedule (1 chapter per two weeks) starting this week.

P.S. BLACKPINK HOUSE Y'ALL!! They're so cute huhu can't wait to see Lisa and Jisoo extras though and Jennie is a very very good cook. Jjang! Watch it on YouTube or V Live ^^