five; illusions

LISA
July 28, 2017 › 12:13 PM

"Believe me it's true!" I said, jumping up and down with a pout on my lips while following the three girls.

"No one's buying your jokes, Lis," Jennie said while walking straight.

FLASHBACK
Yesterday

My phone suddenly rang in the midst of us talking about what happened earlier. I held my phone and saw an unknown number input.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed in excitement, suspecting it was V who called.

"Is it him?" Jisoo exclaimed and leaned forward.

"What am I supposed to do?" I said, panicking.

"Answer it!" Jennie yelled.

I nodded and closed my eyes and took deep breath. I answered the phone and put in on loud speaker, "Hello?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Good evening, Miss Manoban! This is your regular pizza place offering a new promo, especially for—"

"Not interested," I said in nonchalance, cutting of the lady on the phone and immediately hung up.

I glanced at the three girls crossing their arms in front of me. Their brows were knitted and uneven.

Jennie let out a heavy sigh and stood up, putting her fluffy slippers on. Rosè and Jisoo followed as well with dull faces.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Maybe you shared a book with a pizza delivery guy," Jisoo said without looking at me and focused on the book she is reading.

But I wasn't even dreaming! It was real.

"Or you were up again with your delusions," Rosè added, placing her arm around me.

"But if I were hallucinating, shouldn't I be seeing Jungkook instead of V?" I vouched. They all know Jungkook is my bias. Yes, I actually did dreamt of Jungkook in the same place but that was before V came in the scene.

Jisoo suddenly ran straight to the line in the canteen, excited for her turn to get food and cared less of the current conversation.

"Point taken," Jennie replied then followed to where Jisoo stood. "It's okay, Lis," Rosè uttered and grabbed my hand to join the line.

Once we got our tray of food and sat down comfortably, my phone suddenly vibrated. Without hesitation, I answered it immediately, "I told you I'm not interested~" "This is the nth time you called and—"

"Lisa?" Then a deep voice replied over the phone.

I stood up in shock to hear his voice that my friends were surprised by my action.

"It's him!" I mouthed to them and yet they still had unconvinced faces painted on themselves.

I sat back down slowly while my friends only observed me, excluding Jisoo who was deep in the moment with her food.