four; phone numbers

LISA

"V?!" I squealed as loud as I can covering the whole library with my noise. I pinched myself hard to check if I was dreaming like how I was a while ago but instead of waking up, it left a bruise on my arm.

He immediately covered my mouth with his hand and the other putting his index finger on his lips telling me to be silent.

He grabbed my hand and drag me to a corner of the library's wall. He sat down on a green pillow and pat the other beside him gesturing me to sit down.

I was in hesitation knowing that a member of the biggest K-POP idol group in the whole world is with me. I had mixed emotions whether I should be happy, nervous, grateful, or unpleased.

Nevertheless of how I was feeling, I bowed to him and sluggishly sat down on that purple-colored pillow.

"I'm so sorry about what happened earlier, Miss-?" He spoke and toned his voice asking me my name.

"Lisa, Mr. Kim," I responded. He stood up and bowed to me 90 degrees and didn't prompt to stand straight, "I'm really sorry."

"No, no, it's okay, Sir," I said and gently pushed his shoulders up. We both exchanged warm smiles. He sat back down and opened the book.

"You can drop the honorifics," he said with a grin and I responded with a shy smile and bowed a little.

"Come here," he muttered and drew me nearer to him. My cheeks were flaming hot red with the situation I'm in.

"Let's share the book," he insisted. Both of us were silent reading.

Not too long, he paused reading in the middle of the book. He inserted his index finger on the page we just read, like a bookmark.

He put out a torn piece of paper as well as a pen, "Write your phone number here."

And I sat there, frozen, staring at the paper. Thinking, how can a Kim Taehyung of BTS just ask me my number out of the blue? Out of all people, why me?

"Lisa?" He said, waving his hand in front of me. I shook my head and wrote my phone number on the paper he gave.

As I was writing, he had a wide grin on himself. I didn't know how I should feel nor act.

Once I was done writing, I gave him back the paper with my phone number on it. I kept my head low that I can't even look at him in the eye.

"Hey, don't be nervous around me, okay?" He said lowering his self to be on my eye-level.

I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh then I raised my head up to him confidently giving him a warm smile, "Okay."

He then tapped my head lightly with a smile on his face, too.

He grabbed my hand to the librarian's desk carrying the Sherlock Holmes book we read earlier.

"Ahjumma, please let her borrow this book. You can use my I.D." He said, lending the book to the librarian as well as his I.D.

"I can't send you home, wherever that is. I'm really sorry," he said.

"No, it's fine and besides you made me borrow the book," I replied with a smile and hugged him.

I had to learn and begin getting used to our friendship. It might freak him out if I do otherwise. He might think I'm a sasaeng fan when in fact, I am not. I don't want him to get an idea.

He hugged me back gently and walked away waving his hands at me. I looked back at the librarian who only had a smirk on her face. She lent me the book and said, "Taehyung often comes here. You do to but turns out the timing is always bad-" she paused, "-except for now."

I put the book inside my bag and thanked the old woman. I we exchanged smiles and bid goodbye to each other.

Once I got out of the library, I squealed so much but with only a little sound coming out as to not freak other people out. I felt excitement and was glad go befriend Kim Taehyung, a.k.a V, from BTS!

I ran as quick as I can to our dorm, slammed the door closed and found Rosè sitting on my roommate's soft bed while reading a novel.

She paused reading and looked at me in confusion, "What happened?". "I saw V," I said while staring at the ceiling but she didn't seem to hear it well. "You saw a bee?" She asked again with her brows knitted. I nodded without sense, "I met V."

Seemed like she heard it then her eyes went big, shocked by the news. She ran to me and dropped her book carelessly. "Are you serious?" She yelled while grasping both my arms and shaking them.

I shook my head to get me back to my senses. I grabbed her by the hand and sat down on my bed.

I told her every single detail that happened and she looked as excited as I was but a hint of nonchalance can be seen.

"Are you sure you weren't hallucinating?" She crossed her arms and her brows were uneven in disbelief. I only shrugged as a response.

I, too, can't believe myself. If I were Rosè, I would react the same way.

The door suddenly cracked open, revealing us Jennie and Jisoo bringing three boxes of chicken.

"Guys! Lisa met V!" Rosè exclaimed to both of the girls and left them unconvinced. Both had the same reaction as how Rosè did earlier. They shifted their eyes on me and I shrugged at them.

Rosè grabbed their arms and made them sit on the bed as well. She told them detail by detail, like how I did, to both of them. Both only had a blank expression on their faces.

"If it was Jungkook, I would totally be envious," Rosè said and crossed her arms with eyes squinting.

My phone suddenly rang and had a restriced number on it.

It must be him.