nine; paper

LISA
August 19, 2017 › 1:33 PM

It never was in my plan to go but oh well, in the end I was beaten up by my conscience. Plus, the older ones kept on forcing me to go and telling me: 'It's your only chance!', 'It's your time!', 'Just go!'.

And because I'm a kind maknae, I gave in. Here I am getting myself prepared, although I didn't dress that fancy. Just the usual casual clothes I wear.

Rosè lend me all of her albums for me to let BTS sign it all and at the same time, I wouldn't put myself to shame going there bringing nothing.

As I got there, I wasn't expecting there were that many of ARMYs in this event. Obviously, I had no one idea because I've been into one and this is my first.

I saw Taehyung from afar, sitting, holding a pen in front of a fan girl. We both had eye contact for a long while. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back and mouthed 'thank you'. All he can do was giggle then he went back to his fan.

Minutes became hours and for me, it took me an hour and a half before I could be first in line. I first met with their charming leader.

"Hello," I greeted and bowed at him.

He gave me his iconic dimple smile that not one cannot fall for. "Hello, what's your name?", he asked.

"L-lisa," I stuttered and got nervous considering the fact that a member of a famous boy band is there right in front of you.

For some reason I do not know, he was surprised. "You're the Lisa? The one Taehyung talks about?", he asked such question that left me wondering. Taehyung talks about me to his members?

"Y-yes," I answered nervously.

We had a chat for about 3 minutes or more. Rap Monster told me more about Taehyung that perhaps I haven't known about yet and signed the albums I brought.

After Rap Mon, followed Jin. I introduced myself and he had the same reaction as Rap Monster. Same thing happened to the Suga and J-Hope. They told me stuff about Taehyung. Some of them I knew and some were quite shocking. I had a great time so far.

Jimin was next and I gave him a smile. "You know me, no need to introduce," I jokingly said which made him laugh. We had a casual chat and caught up what happened with our lives— well, with my life actually.

I haven't seen Jimin personally since four years ago. We are friends but not as close as they are with Chaeyoung. I even wonder sometimes if they still keep in touch but that's none of my business anyway.

"I know about you and Tae," he said with a smirk. "What? We're just friends," I said without giving any malice to me and Taehyung's friendship. "Oh, sure you are," he said in sarcasm.

"Just sign these. Chaeyoung owns these, by the way," I blurted out and made him sign the albums.

"Speaking of Chaeyoung, we met lately," he said out of the blue which wasn't a surprise.

"I knew that," I said with a grin. "Of course you do," he chuckled.

Before I could even move to the next member, my heart was already pounding that at some point it might jump out of my chest. I know it sounds weird but seeing him the brown-haired idol right in front of me leaves me an ecstatic and nervous feeling.