1

(YN'S POV)

Today is your major break. Today is the day to prove yourself. You didn't move to big city for no reason right? You work as a journalist for a not very well known company. Your job today was to try and interview the big guys in the company. But not for gossip.

Money seems to follow the gossip but your company doesn't want to take part in the growing industry of fake news. You gasp when looking at the castle-like structure before you. It was unlike anything you've ever seen.

You look down on your outfit, suddenly feeling underdressed when seeing the spectacular gowns other women were wearing. This was the best outfit you had: An office kind of look.

Your camera clicked as you snapped pictures of the newly built casino. You knew this would be a good scoop. You could picture the headlines already: World's Largest Casino becomes most wanted luxury!

Glancing at your watch, you inhale a sharp breath.

Time to go in!

You grab your ticket and head inside.

Your mouth nearly hangs open as you marvel at the slight of the expensive looking interior. A grand hall, Red carpets, Marble columns. They even have a crystal chandelier!

Wow! You take more pictures with my camera.

"Alright! Our dearest guests with the gold tickets, would you please come this way?" A man on stage announces into the main microphone located at the front of a large stage. He clears his throat, "Group 1, go to the fountain by the entrance, your guide will be with you shortly." Trailing behind the horde of people, you decide to hermit by the fountain, keeping your distance from the until your guide arrives.

(Jungkook's POV)

"You bastard! You used me!" She screeches, hand making aggressive contact with my cheek causing a loud smack to sound throughout the room. The tears streaming down her plastic-stitched face was amusing; she was such a fake, it felt great to beat her at her own game.

A smirk tickles my lips. "Well, now that this is over, I'm off." She freezes, flabbergasted, her eyebrows creasing to create a frown as my frame wondered by the door. "Nice playing with you." I chime, slamming the door behind me on my way out.

That'll teach that bitch. Who the hell calls themselves my girlfriend, when they post photos of me showering on the internet? I hate clingy people.

Making my way to the Club Room, I grimace at the golden plaque hanging on the door.

VIPS Only

I heave a sigh, knocking on the door to which there is no response. Rolling my eyes, I swipe my card, entering by myself. "Hyungs!" I call, the faint scent of cigarettes and overwhelming odour of male pheromones enveloping me.

A cheer of victory roars from Jimin and Taehyung's mouths as they jump up and down in excitement, their cards now scattered on the floor.

"Yah! You guys were cheating from start! Give me that!" Jin accuses, trying to steal the handful of cash Jimin held tightly in his hands.

"Hyung leave it. Cheaters always lose in the end anyways." Yoongi mumbles, tugging on Jin's sleeve in a plea for the eldest to calm down. Jin shoots the two cheaters a final venomous look before taking a seat in the living room.

"Yeah. They're just complimenting us anyways. If they're cheating, it means they know we're good." Hoseok snickers, insulting Taehyung and Jimin.

"YAH!" Taehyung barks, chasing Hoseok around the room, parkouring over furniture skillfully and dodging any of the other members who stood in the way. Jin and Jimin remain by the table, bickering again over some mechanics of the game.