26

Hey guys! So there's song at the top in the media. If you want the full feeling in this chapter I suggest you play it when I tell you to.

Thank you!❤

(Y/N'S POV)

A knock sounds from the door, waking you from your slumber. Lazily, you stagger to the door, not really giving a crap about your messy hair or the fact that you were in night attire.

A wave of relief washes over you as the door reveals a smiling Jungkook. You sigh, trying to suppress the grin which was threatening to crawl up your face. "Jagi~~ I was sleeping-"

He interrupts you, lips connecting to yours breifly. You giggle when he pulls away, hands resting on your waist. You tap his nose playfully. "Well hello to you too." You purr, fingers tangling within his soft brown locks.

He hums, burying his face into your neck, planting light kisses along your untouched skin. "Come out with me tonight." He demands, gaze meeting yours. You gulp hard, the seed of anxiety flourishing in your mind.

"O-okay." You stutter. "Just let me get changed."

~~~

After changing, you meet Jungkook downstairs, arm linking with his instantly. He smiles sheepishly, giggling like an idiot as the two of you leave the apartment and make your way into the empty streets.

"So... What do you want to do?" You ask, skipping happily with your boyfriend, in the hot and humid night.

A thoughtful expression becomes apparent on his face, before he breaks, a soft smile tugging his lips. "Anything with you will make me happy." He admits, averting his gaze as he scratched the nape of his neck shyly. 

Despite the faint rouge painting your cheeks, you manage a sigh. "Jagi~~ I wanted an actual opinion here." You frown, slapping his arm.

"But that is my opinion." He laughs, shrugging at the end.

"Ah Jagi~ You're embarrassing me!" You whine loudly, covering your face in attempt to hide your flustered expression.

He wiggled his brows, proud of himself. "Is it that my words make you blush?" He teases.

Your eyes shoot daggers at him. "Not funny." You roll your eyes in annoyance.

"So funny." He snickers, pointing at you with that stupid yet attractive bunny smile on his face which you wanted to erase so badly. You scoff, ignoring his words, instead admiring the beauty and liveliness of the street filled with many glowing signs from different shops; all of which seemed to be empty.

Perks of getting up at 1:30 in the morning you internally remark.

Suddenly, your gaze lands on a bright neon pink sign.

"Jungkookie!" You tap his shoulder, an excited grin on your face.

"What?" He asks, brows knitting together in confusion at your sudden enthusiasm. You bite your lips in attempt to hide the smirk on your face, but fail miserably.

"It's ice cream." You whisper in his ear. "My favourite." You add, licking your lips seductively as you eye him hungrily. Jungkook's ears flash a brilliant champagne pink, lips parting slightly. An amused glint forms in yours eyes as you stare at the flustered boy before you.

He gulps hard, palms sweaty and head dizzy from your alluring scent and words which were driving him crazy. "S-sure. I'll get some. Wait here." He says, entering the shop and returning a few moments later with two ice creams.