11

(Y/N POV)

"Y/N, are you even listening?" As recognition flares back to your dreary orbs, a twinge of pity splashes around in your stomach as you comprehend the concern and dash of annoyance spicing Jin's expression.

"Sorry... What were you saying?"

Sensing that you wish to shift topic, the tall brunette too handsome for his own good lets out a gorgeous sigh. "Namjoon just came back from the rental shop. I asked everyone to get dressed in their hanboks, remember?"

You're unsure of what to say as his brow lifts.

"Everyone including you."

Your shoulders sag into a withered posture, "With all do respect Jin, I'm just a nutritionist. What do I have to offer to the table? Shouldn't you guys go without me?" you smile faintly.

The brunette's eyes squint into comforting moons just a prominent as the smile decorating his rosy cheeks. "You may have started out as a nutritionist, but anyone treats us like you do is our family." The boy slaps his palms on the table and rises. "So don't take too long! The New Year isn't going to celebrate itself!"

Obeying Jin's kind words, you stalk to down the hall and up the stairs to your bedroom, grimacing massively when you're reminded by glancing at the rabbit propped up on your windowsill that you share a room. As if searching for some kind of strange blanket of comfort, your fingers clutch the necklace adorning your neck. "He's such an asshole..."

They say wounds are as fresh as the person who inflicts them - well then, Jungkook has not met a woman willing to put him to the test, let alone a just-about-to-snap-someone's-neck-off type of angry one. Who can blame you? Of course, you're still royally pissed about that goblin's total lack of manners!

As your luck has it, he's tried consoling you on multiple occasions yet every time without fail, you have ignored him - even going as far as exiting a room as soon as he enters it. Fail after fail gone by, Jungkook himself grew frustrated with your stubborn antics and eventually forfeited achieving solace.

Serves him right.

What girl within their right mind would take a lazy-suzy apology from that rabbit freak show, let alone come running back into his arms? Who are you even kidding? Even breathing the same air as him is a hard fact to swallow.

Turning to your makeshift bed, the bright hanbok sprawled on the sheets waves in anticipation. Somehow, a small grin embraces its way to your sombre lips.

Too bad the hanbok came with teasing memories - the memory of how you and Jungkook met slipping down your mind like a slippery slope of insanity. Your breath stung of alcohol and the night was dull, yet the gentleman you met on the rooftop changed everything as you know it...

And just as quickly as the memory set in, so did your disgust. A chill runs down your spine, confounded about the conflict bruising your ego. Flustered, you toss the hanbok back onto your bed.

What the hell is wrong with you!?

Why are you thinking about him?

"Y/N! Are you ready?" Jimin pounds on the door.

You stutter, "Not yet! Just wait one more minute please!"

The pineapple-gummy-bear-colour haired man sighs, clasping both his hands together and placing them on his forehead, stretching his head back. He begins muttering something in his thick Busan dialect. You're not sure exactly what but granted his tone you figure it's something along the lines of, "Goddamn woman, how long does it take to put on a hanbok?"