24

(Jungkook's POV)

Without hesitation I pull into the deserted parking lot, installing my vehicle in a vacant slot, stomping my way angrily into the dorm.

I can't believe it. Why hyung?

After everything... Everything that we've been through together. How could you do this to me?

Without realizing, my jaw clenches shut as I find myself face to face with the door; the numbers 305 written on it's golden plaque.

Sentimental? Maybe...

But I wasn't going to let anyone steal Y/N from me. That is a definite no.

My hand hangs in the air hesitantly as I try to shake the memories from my mind, pondering whether to follow through or not.

It's so painful...

He was my hyung...

But now he's a theif.

He stole everything from me.

I knock on the door, heart nearly pounding out of my chest due to rage. Within seconds, a confused Namjoon stumbles to the door, giving me a brief concerned glance.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Move." I growl, pushing past him, entering the living room which was filled with the others laughter until my presence was made.

They all fall silent, staring at me blankly.

"Jungkook, why are you-?"

My eyes fall onto the enemy. "YOONGI!!!!" I scream charging towards my hyung, arm raised above my head. His eyes widden in fear and before he could even move, my fist meets his jaw, sending a loud thump throughout the room as he falls to the ground.

"Woah Jungkook!" Namjoon yells, giving me a horrified look. At that moment, Taehyung and Jimin both wrap their arms around me in attempt to prevent me from attacking Yoongi again.

Yoongi wipes the blood dripping from his lips, an angry smirk on his face and somewhat amused gleam in his eyes as he stares down at me arrogantly. His tongue washes over his bottom lips as he takes back his grin hair. "Hello to you too." He provokes, almond eyes staring at me knowingly.

I try to shake out of Taehyung and Jimin's grips aggressively. "Let me go!" I hiss, blowing the hair out of my face as I struggle for freedom.

Taehyung gulps hard, eyes clouded with fear as he observes me wearily. From the frown on my face to the vein poppping from my neck, my body was shaking with fury.

Jimin shakes his head. "No I won't let you go. What the hell is wrong with you!?"

An irritated smile pulls onto my lips, followed by a dry chuckle. "What the hell is wrong with me? Haha."

My gaze falls onto Yoongi, who tenses up immediately.

"Shouldn't you be asking what the hell is wrong with him?" I point accusingly to the green haired man on the opposite side of the room.

"What do you-?"

"Bastard. You know exactly what I mean." I cut Namjoon off, directing my comment to Yoongi.

Yoongi laughs, cocking his head to the side. "You mean that?" He grins sarcastically. "I was just helping a friend in need."

"Shut up!!!" I shout, breaking free from the two boys holding me back and without hesitation, attacking Yoongi.