7

Enchanting tour of the lively night city.

It's almost spooky how accurate it is to real life, flashes of all hues of neons greeting you with an inviting flicker as you speed past. The people, friends, couples, co-workers, all dressed up and beaming with anticipation for a couple shots at the nearby bar. The smooth sound of laughter oozing into your ears.

All of which, on a bountiful canvas of navy. That is until a little bunny comes along.

"You really put on a show today." Jungkook mocks. "Will you be like that in bed?"

"Quit it, you pervert." You huff, leaning back into your seat. "I don't have the patience to deal with you."

Tightening his grip on the steering wheel, he smirks deep into the serene night. More... He needs more... He has to get another fix. His chocolate pearls flicker from the road to you. His brows shrivel. He needs to hear it one more time...

"Babe," He sings, a hot palm slapped against your inner thigh, touch never refraining from yours. Thrashing your head back in irritation, you growl. "What now?"

"Nothing." He hums, eyes back on the road.

"Then leave me be!" You rasp, quick to grab his hand before he grasp at your lace bound hips. Bound and caught, he eyes fly wide and he winces as your nails cut skin-deep. "Why? Affection is naturel between couples, isn't that right my lovely girlfriend?" He purrs softly. "And believe me when I say... I'll gladly take care of you dear."

Holy crap!

Heat's swarming to your face, you feel lightheaded as if the whole earth's come crashing down on you. This is bad! This is really really bad!

You're blushing so hard that it nearly warrants the boy a sly smirk of victory, because what can you do? The greasebucket has you pinned. You can't just play it off as if nothing happened!

So avert your gaze and attempt to ease your quivering hands. Scoffing you mumble, "Call me your girlfriend one more time, and I will chuck you out this car window."

Jungkook swallows his sweet laughter at the expense of his teeth tracing the red carpet centered above his chin. Tears on the verge of welling in his eyes, he snickers, "Jeez. You sound just like Yoongi."

"Wake up you soggy noodle!"

Fresh with the just-stirred-to-consciousness look, eyes heavy-lidded and all, you return him a venomous look and curl your fist for him to see. "Don't you ever do that again!"

He sighs, the visible strain in his features quite prominent as he holds himself from calling you out on your idiocy so blatantly. "Hey idiot, it's not even for me alright? Hobi, remember? Ring a bell?"

"Ah right..."

"Great." Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Now hurry up. His plane just landed." He closes his car door and locks the vehicle with little to no time for you to even catch up with him, even if you tried.

You huff, "Hey! Wait for me!" He comes to a stop. You run as fast as you can, not even caring about your life as you dash past moving vehicles in the parking lot. And just as you're about to reach your goldilocks zone to deck him a note-worthy sucker-punch, next you know the cement is met by your face.

Sitting up, your back roars in fiery pain. "Ow!"

The boy hums haughtily as he stares down at you. "Thought you were smarter than this honey. Guess you'll have to find another way to earn my favour." He smirks. "Never play with the playboy." Piercing and wind-thieving, his brudy eyes force you to down a cup of your own saliva.