10

Super long update! Enjoy~😘

(Y/N'S POV)

The sticky-sweet syrupy aroma of pancakes lures you from a deep slumber. Staggering out of bed, you clumsily chase after the scent, a trail leading straight to an aproned man fumbling in the kitchen.

You giggle to yourself, leaning against the wall. "Good morning Jin."

The man jumps nearly high enough to reach the stars and clutches at his chest dramatically. "Jeez you scared me!" He breaks into a cheeky grin once recovering, those precious ears of his now an adorable fire-engine that puts the other reds to shame.

While untying the pink apron embracing his waist, he opens up towards you to begin a conversation. His slender finger gestures to you. "Oh? That's new."

"Huh?"

A beautiful laugh bubbles from Jin's plump lips as he continues eyeing the sizzling pancakes, anticipating when to turn them over next. "The necklace." He clarifies.

You are a victim to the sly grin vining up your face. "Ah... Jungkook gave it to me. It's pretty right?"

Knowing he has to return to cooking soon, Jin hums wholeheartedly in agreement and flings himself back into the kitchen. As the supposed nutritionist and as someone who shouldn't blow their fake identity like an underage girl entering a bar, you spare no time to grab the spare apron on the counter.

"What are you cooking? I can help." You saunter into the kitchen, hair elastic caught by your teeth as your hands are occupied tying your apron.

Jin tilts his head slightly over his shoulder, smiling. "Crêpes. We can't get enough of them since visiting France." He juts his chin toward the eggs on the counter. "Crack some eggs. I'm going to whip up seconds. Those boys each have the appetite of a bear!" He chuckles, rolling his dizzyingly broody brown eyes.

"No wonder why Tae likes Panda Express so much!" Jin whoops at your genius analogy, clapping like a typical Ahjussi as always despite his young age.

As you crack a few eggs into the clear bowl layed out for you, Jin clears the remaining crêpes in the pan and sprawls himself out against the fridge. "You know, since last night I've been wondering what Jungkook bought you. But I think now I know..."

Red fire streams across your face. "O-Oh? Really?"

He hums. His questioning eyes have anchored to your frame as you continue to ignore the racing of your vulnerable heart. "Y/N... Did you and Jungkook do something last night?"

You return his question with a plucked brow. "Huh? What do you mean?"

It is now that a deep burgundy dances across his snowy visage, his gaze flittering around shakily. "Well, you know there's a saying... About men with big feet."

Much to his misfortune, Jin can tell you haven't caught on to his subtlety. He recollects all of his thoughts and inhales a sharp breath. "Okay. Okay. Have you ever seen a python try to chase an animal down a rabbit hole?"

"Huh? Oh..." You dismiss quietly without much thought, but then it hits you like a hazy January blizzard. "Oh!"

Jin nods hesitantly. "Yeah..."

"Holy trinity of chili peppers!" You rasp in a sharp shrill. What the flipping heck!? There's no way he means... when people have a... special kind of hug... right?

Right!?

"Kim Seokjin! Who the heck do you think you are!? Why would I ever-?"

The tall brunette shrugs despite his frightened praying mantis stance. "What? I thought the two of you had some chemistry!"