4

(Y/N'S POV)

"How long are we talking?" You ask crossing your legs, annoyance seeping through your words as your jaw screwed tight.

Considering they'd just kidnapped you and were asking you to go to quite far lengths to help a total stranger, your harsh reaction was definitely warranted.

Well, at least in your opinion.

"1 year. Just until next year's album is sold and doing well." The plum-haired man presents a paper to you and the brunette, the latter grimacing when observing the distance set by you and the maknae.

"This is the contract. It has all the conditions for this arrangement." The older hands each of you a copy to read through, covering topics such as legal matters and so on. Your eyes scan through the thousands of words, one section in particular flagging your attention.

The Rules

"Rules of this contract," The stranger pauses sparing the maknae a glance.

The brunette rolls his eyes, "Just go." he says, irritated.

Heaving a sigh, the older continues, "This contract only has one rule. So the least you can do is abide by this one simple rule," The mauve-haired man's eyes follow you from his rounded glasses, then turning to the boy beside you.

"You can't tell anyone. This is top secret."

The corners of brunettes lips fall, eyebrows furrowing as he made eye contact with his hyung. "What about the others?"

"They can't know about it," He leans back, folding his hand in his lap. "Afterall we wouldn't want the situation to get out of hand."

You scoff listening to the two continue, "That's it? There isn't a catch?"

The stranger cocks his head towards you, head falling to one side, "Sure," He grins.