13

(Y/N'S POV)

"Holy smokes..."

The words zoom past your lips in a rasp. You get that the boys invited you to their New Year's concert but you had no idea the stadium was this whopping huge! Heck, it's practically the 21st century version of cramming as many hot, sweaty people you can into confined quarters!

Content with your conclusion, you march into the glittered auditorium. An intricate set of walkways and elevated platforms string together and connect like a deluxe spider web, ready to catch all the fans' affection like flies. Dozens of lights dazzle the roof and grace their beams on what you assume is the centre stage. Employees bustle frantically and makeup artists rush back and forth from their vans, scooping in their arms as many products as possible.

However, the boys are nowhere to be found.

You let a sigh and glance at your ticket before making your way to designated seating - the cushy VIP zone, tucked in certain patches with a superior view. You press your forearms to the railing, soaking in the sheer monstrosity of the set and sea of empty seats.

"Guess who?"

You nearly screech your lungs out when a set of foreign hands cover your eyes.

Jin, that silly brunette, rakes his freshly done hair back and grins. "Seriously what is it with you and karate hands? I won't be surprised if you kill someone like that one day."

"Whatever, you look like a praying mantis." you tease, letting your hands collapse to your side.

He grins, offering a cheesy wink. "A handsome praying mantis."

Your eyes can't seem but naturally fall to the back of your head. Jin chuckles and claps his hands together like a flappy seal on a summer beach.

"So where are the others?"

"Out? Getting their makeup done? Who cares?" He leans in with shimmering beads of mischief. "Why? Miss Kookie that badly?"

Your nose automatically scrunches in disgust. "Ew, who would miss that womanizer?"

"Hate to say it but your ears disagree with your there, liar."

Instinctively your fingertips shield the source of the smug elder's proof - your maroon-kissed cherry lobes. Your eyes flare up with heat just as prominent as on your face, and spear through Jin's soul in angular frustration.

"Just kidding." he chuckles.

A steady trail of jolts reverberate along Jin's skin. He reluctantly fishes for the buzzing device and sighs as if it's been the one-hundredth call within the hour. "Yes?" he balances the receptor with the crest of his shoulder and curve of his jaw.

You sit listlessly as Jin immerses himself in conversation, humming occasionally to show interest to the speaker on the other end.

After a curt thirty seconds of instruction, the flower-boy groans. "Fine, I'll come."

When he shoves his phone back into his slacks, a sarcastic groan rips his throat in a pop. "It's my turn to get hair and makeup done." He pouts.

You nod.

Being a loner for the next while, until the concert raves with life probably, is not your preferred cup of tea. Your brows furrow into a fuzzy little knot. You hiss in pain.

Jin chuckles and retreats his fist from your throbbing shoulder. "Yoongi's coming though. He just woke up from a nap, but you didn't hear that from me."

All annoyance rippling along your skin fades when Jin's adorable cheeks fold into a gorgeous smile, and he teasingly winks.

You chortle.