21

(Y/N'S POV)

Closing the door to your room, your heart rate finally calms down.

Without hesitation, you flop onto your bed, inhaling the sweet scent of your bed sheets which felt comforting at the moment.

A surge of excitement rushes throughout your body. A squeal, muffled from your pillow, escapes your lips.

Clutching the fabric closely to you, you sigh.

A large smile forms on your face as you remember the events from tonight.

{Flashback}

"So Y/N... Because I like you... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Your heart rate increases dramatically, as these words poor from his lips. Bewildered, you stare at him, unable to say anything.

You were going to laugh and brush it off as if it was nothing, yet you just couldn't bring yourself to do it when staring into his dark orbs. He was serious.

And you didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook..." You finally muster enough courage to call his name. His gaze turned sweeter than that of puppy.

Sucking in a large breath of the hot midnight air, you smile weakly. "I need time-"

His covers your lips with his, not even allowing you to finish your sentence. The kiss was slow, and passionate, sucking on your lips with caution. The gentleness of his touch was nearly begging you to say yes. After some time he pulls away, eyes clouded in sadness.

"Don't say it," he warns, smiling weakly. "I don't think my heart can handle it."

"Jungkook please..."

"I don't know why, but since the first day I've met you, I've been obsessed with you." His gaze meets yours, sending a blush up your cheeks in the dim lighten room. "I don't know what love is... But with you, I'm willing to give it a try."

You remain silent, trying to sort out all the perplexed emotions in your heart.

Can I trust him?

Should I really do this?

What about Yoongi?

A sharp pain fills your chest.

Yoongi...

Remembering the words you yelled at him bring tears to your eyes.

I need to apologize. Me being happy after doing something terrible, isn't fair.

"I'm..." you fidget with your hands nervously, avoiding eye contact with the boy staring lovingly at you. "Also willing to try."

Jungkook's eyes soften, a small smile gracing his lips.

"So will you be mine Y/N...?"

The answer was so clear to you at this point, yet your heart was beating wildly without break.

Finally having enough courage to meet his gaze, you open your lips to speak. "...Yes." You say, slowly.

At this moment, Jungkook could no longer contain his happiness as he lifted you off the ground, swinging you around in circles.

He giggles, nose touching yours. "I'm just so happy." He smiles.

{End of Flashback}

Suddenly there's a knock at the front door.

"Y/N!!" The boy on the other side yells, pounding his fist against the solid block of wood in desperation.

Rushing down the stairs quietly, you open the door. Your eyes widen seeing the boy in front of you who's panting heavily.