29 (The End pt 1)

(Y/N'S POV)

Dear Y/N...

Hi, It's me...

It's been awhile hasn't it?

Well actually, I don't really know long it's been. Has much happened? Is it even you who's reading this letter right now?

Gosh... The tears really won't stop. I can't believe I'm doing this...

Are you happy with him?

Are you still together?

Please tell me you are... I hope I'm not too late.

Look, I haven't been completely honest with you... Well, I never really was - but that's besides the point. The thing is, I know you probably hate me, and for that, I don't blame you. I did a lot of bad things that would merit this kind of opinion towards me.

I still don't like you, but... I don't hate you.

The words that I said before, the things that I did, was merely all a façade.

Even so, the whole reason for even leaving this letter... Is because I think I owe you an explanation and warning.

The truth is Y/N... I was blinded, and just like you, I had been played with. The whole time, I thought I was doing this all for myself and Jungkook's already dead relationship, but really... And without even knowing it until now, I became the servant of a higher power.

Y/N, of all the bad things that happened to the both of you, I take responsibility for my part. And for that I'm deeply, very, sorry. It was my fault for the paparazzi getting your photos. It was my fault for causing you heartbreak. It was my fault for saying the wicked things to you.

It was fault for even giving him the idea to break you and Jungkook apart... And for that I'm sorry...

Wow... That was lot to get off my chest.

Is this how it feels to be the villain?

Ha... It sucks.

Look, I'm not here to make friends with you, or to trick you. I think it's about time I set things straight. Y/N you have to be careful around this person, he's a manipulative, two-faced liar. He said the whole time that he was helping me, but really he was only out to cause distruction.

This person is Hoseok.

Yes, Y/N... I mean my brother.... The same person who is supposed to protect me -- protect us.

He's dangerous.

I know to this day it still looks as if I did all those things myself, but reality is, he controlled me. Forced me to stay even when I wanted to give up and leave you two be. He blackmailed me, threatened to hurt you.

I was scared Y/N... I didn't know what to do.

So I continued working under him. Serving him, like dog to man. I continued watching the two of you become so... unhappy... But then, something unexpected happened - a light glowing in a dark path. You and Jungkook... Fought through it, step by step. Problem by problem.

And that's when I realized it Y/N. I realized that what I had was fake.

And that what you and him have is real.

Don't think I didn't see the way he stared at you when he was with me. He always loved you Y/N... Even from the start.

Which is why Y/N, and as much as it bothered me from the beginning... I was always routing for you, because I knew, that what I had was an imaginary lust I had placed onto myself from the beginning. The day I left Jungkook without a word, was the day that I moved on. Like an idiot, it took me so many years to realize, but I'm glad I see it now.