3

(Jungkook's POV)

"JUNGKOOOOOOK!" Namjoon screeches, stalking into the room, his face red in rage and expression cross. "What the hell is this!?" The veins in his neck pop as he gestures towards the TV screen swiftly.

It was a no brainer that he was angry. Actually, this is probably the angriest any of the members have ever seen the man, pacing in his steps, breath rate shaky and heart rate skyrocketing.

My lips form into a flat line, pressed together in fright as Namjoon's jaw flexes, his hand wrapping around the base of the lamp resting on the nightstand, chucking it towards the ground. A loud smash earns the attention of the remaining members in the dorm, all of them rushing to scene only to be met with shards of shattered glass on the ground.

"Yah! Answer me!" Namjoon bellowed, the others flinching due to his harsh tone.

I remain silent, feet shuffling as I can't bring myself to say anything.

Namjoon scoffs. "Are you not going to answer? Fine then." He approached me, footsteps heavy as his anger pounded through the floor, his hand gripping the collar of my shirt. Next, his fist met my face.

"Urgh." I groan, tumbling to the ground, my head hitting the wall.

"Answer me." He demands.

Tears sting my eyes, as the metallic taste fills my mouth, red drops spilling from my lips. I avert my gaze in shame. I knew I had disappointed him. "Okay. Just calm down."

Namjoon allows a long breath as he paces back and forth, his teeth grazing on his fingernails nervously as his gaze trailed from the ground to me. It had been clear in his eyes that he was fretting over what to do next. "You what!?"

"Well I got a little drunk... She was the one who clung to me!" I whine.

"You deliberately disobeyed me. I knew something was up." He mumbles the last sentence to himself, his words bitter. There's a small moment of silence. "Did you... use protection?"

My nose scrunches in disgust. "You really think I would sleep with anyone and everyone?"

Namjoon maintains his gaze. "Did you do it?"

I thrash my head back, shoulders shaking as my stomach grew pained from the shortage of breath due to laughter. "You're kidding right? No! Off course I didn't fuck anyone. You really think I would do that?"

"To be honest, yes." Jimin chimes in, walking into the kitchen.

"Shut up Jimin. No one likes you." I snicker, earning a glare from the blonde in response.

"Yah! At least I don't toy with girls for a living." He defends, pouring some milk into a glass.

"Tch." I ignore Jimin, eyes rolling in annoyance. "Whatever." I mumble, salty. Namjoon runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"So what are you going to do?" Namjoon challenges.

My brows knit in confusion to his question. "What do you mean, what am I going to do? I don't need to do anything." I return, eyeing down my hyung with caution observing his every movement as his expression changed.

He scoffs. "Do you really feel like getting in more trouble?" Namjoon threatens.

"No." I whisper shaking my head, thinking about what could happen; the man's fist meeting my face again possibly?

I groan, planting myself on the couch, my head falling back as I sigh. "Well what should I do? I mean there's no point in even talking to the woman."