20

Been experiencing some writer's block lately, but I hope this will make up for it!

Warning: This chapter may make you display symptoms of severe fangirling.

You have been warned~~~ ❤😉

(Y/N'S POV)

After entering the password, the apartment door swings opens.

You sigh, throwing your things lazily inside the house.

"Cold..." You mumble. A shiver runs down your spine as you think about the events today.

Without realizing a frown forms on your face when memories of Yoongi, who you angrily shouted at just hours ago, forms in your mind.

He's been acting wierd lately.... And he won't tell me why...

A stabbing sensation fills your chest, allowing a small wince to escape your lips.

"Y/N?" A playful voice calls out from a distance. Jungkook runs towards you but freezes when in front of you.

"Your eyes are swollen. Were you crying?" He asks in surprise.

You remain silent, as if you hadn't heard the question.

"Hey..." His once playful tone, turns sweet as he sends you a concerned glance.

"I'm..." You pause, searching for the right word. "Fine." You finish, walking into the kitchen.

Jungkook follows. Something seemed off to him and he was desperate to find out what his instincts were pointing to.

"Y/N..." His arms wrap around your waist from behind, chin resting on your shoulder, lightly.

"Who made you cry?" He asks in a muffled whisper.

"No one," You mumble, stifling an unwanted laugh. "It's just allergies."

He frowns, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "Are you sure?"

You clench your fist. "Yes, I'm sure." Anger seeps through you words despite your best to cover it up.

Awkwardly clearing his throat, he stops hovering over you. The loneliness you'd just felt moments ago returns as soon as his touch leaves your body.

Jungkook grins, leaning against the counter. "Do you wanna talk about it over some ice cream?"

"It's the middle of winter." You stare at him blankly, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly." He winks, cocking his head to the right as he slips his hand into yours.

"So, are we going or not?" He asks, smiling expectantly as he begins making his way to the front entrance.

Laughing, you answer. "It's free food crazy boy, of course I'm coming!"

"That's what I like to hear." He smirks locking the door behind the two of you.

~~~

As soon as you set foot into the convenience store, Jungkook rushes to the back to grab some ramen and drinks.

You on the other hand, head to the freezers where you get two ice creams.

After paying for your food, you and Jungkook plop yourselves down into the seats inside the store.

Eagerly, Jungkook prepares his ramen, pouring steaming hot water into the bowl and letting the noodles sit.

"Don't tell me your only going to eat that all-?"