19

(Y/N'S POV)

"Y/N and Jungkook... Bangshik... Bought a house?"

"So?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "The dude makes seven figures. Heck, he could buy a house every month if he wanted."

"No, no. You don't get it." Namjoon shakes his head. "He bought you a house."

Jungkook grins and does a fist-pump, "Aw yeah! I finally get my own space!"

"I didn't say you were going to live there alone." Namjoon glances in your direction and the smile on Jungkook's annoyingly-cute bunny face fades.

"No way..." There's a quiver of disbelief in Jungkook's tone.

"Bangshik bought a studio apartment for Y/N to live in... Separate from the group."

All you can do is laugh at your terrible luck.

"Hold on, wait." Jin raises his hand. "How is moving them out of the dorm a benefit to us?"

Namjoon sighs, "Honestly, I don't really get it either but Bangshik says that if a couple stays in the same dorm as us it'll distract us from work."

The room succumbs to a brutal silence.

So... It's just you and Jungkook... Alone...?

A multitude of thoughts cloud your mind and the sinister thought of smashing your head into the wall seems magical for once, as your mind-teasing fantasies left to its own devices in a house with a man is dangerous.

"When are we moving?"

Namjoon faces you and shrugs apologetically, "Tonight."

Your heart drops to the floor and you run a tired hand through your hair.

"Great. Just great."

(Yoongi's POV)

My cheeks ache in their plea to stop my insincere smiles. A gush deep within me floods my chest, fills it like a water balloon on the verge of eruption, but merciless enough to keep the high pressure on my pride.

What is Bangshik up to?

He's not the type to buy a house for just anyone — then again, since when is anybody that generous?

Plus, there's no telling what Jungkook will do.

Unease wells in my stomach.

If he pulls anything with Y/N, I won't forgive him.

(Jimin's POV)

What is wrong with me? Why is it so hard to say anything?

Everytime I see Y/N's smiling face, guilt sucker-punches me in the gut. In the tense sea of thought, I glance over at Hoseok who's laughing, cheerful, playing games with the others.

Right... I can't open my mouth because I don't want to hurt you hyung.

I remember the first time it happened, when I came fresh out of a showing after losing a fight to my insomnia. I was groggy, the fatigue rubbing starry fuzzies into my vision, not really paying attention.

"Shoot! Wrong room." I muttered to myself.

Then I noticed two shadows outside and froze. I instantly recognized the hushed voices as Y/N and Jungkook, and yes even though it was wrong, can you really blame me for wanting a peak?