Chapter 4- Midnight Madness

"What's going on?" I snap, he just looks around frantically for what I am assuming are his car keys. "I said what's going on?!" He still didn't respond.

"Answer me Stef! What the hell is happening?!"  Once he finally found his keys, he grabbed my arm and started dragging me out the door. "We need to go."

"No. You said it yourself, he's not going to find us here-"

"He's on the verge of finding us again Aide! We need to get out of here. Or even cut our losses if you want to stay here. No friends. No Boyfriend's. No crushes. No contact in the social media world."

"But I'm just starting to make friends-"

"Do you want them to end up like Wes? You once let him in and look where that got him. You need to cut your losses and stop drawing attention to yourself. One little mix up, that's all it takes. We need to change our styles again. Dye your hair any color, wear a wig I don't care just do something. And keep your contacts in. We cannot slip up, not when we have everything going for us."

He's right. No one can get involved again. Not after what happened with Wes. But I want to be normal, he doesn't have to know. Yes, I am petrified that my father is going to find us but I deserve to at least try to be normal. When this mess all started, my brother was already out of high school so he at least got a normal high school experience. I've been on the run since I was 12 and I've had to figure out this life thing by myself.

"Okay. I'll stay away, you're right." I lie. There's no way he's letting me go to this party, I know what I have to do. I'm going to sneak out, but in order to do that, I have to give him some of my sleeping pills to knock him out, bad, I know.

"Good. So what do you want for dinner? I was thinking Chinese food, is that okay with you?" He questions, I nod my head vigorously. "Chicken and broccoli with noodles and dumplings please."

Once the food came and we ate, it was time for the hard part. I managed to slip two of my sleeping pills into his beer before we eat, he should be out like a light pretty soon, all I have to do is wait.

First I had to dye my hair again and put in my green contacts because I figured if I am going to completely go against my brothers rules, I might as well follow one of them. Then did the dishes and once I heard him snoring, I ran upstairs and changed.

I decided to go as the dark fairy despite what Piper said because I think it looks good. My hair is now a ombré effect of dark roots onto hot pink and it's really long so it gives off the dark vibe along with my costume. My dress is black and long sleeved but the sleeves get bigger going down to my wrists, I'm in love with it. And for my makeup, I decided to use dark colors such as black for lipstick and grey around my eyes to add to my dark fairy look. For shoes I just put on my black combat boots.

My main priority was figuring out how to sneak out of my room without waking my brother or his pregnant girlfriend. Luckily for me, I have a vine wall outside of my window so I could climb down that. Hopefully I don't fall and die.

I made sure to leave my window unlocked so I could get back in later. Step by step going down was so hard, I thought I was doing okay until I pricked my hand on a thorn and fell. Also I was so focused on getting out, I didn't even realize that I didn't grab my brothers car keys so now I have to walk in the cold. Great. This night just keeps getting better and better.