Chapter 13- Not In My Bed Please

Lydia's POV
When I woke up I was confused and in what looked like a hotel room. It was dark. After my experience with darkness I kind of freaked out, especially when I saw Grayson on the floor and Piper sprawled across another bed. A memory of my past popped into my head which only made me freak out even more.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!" My father screams. What the heck is going on. I have to go see. "No." I was held back by my sister Rose, I punched her and ran outside to the staircase to see what was going on. I only saw my father yelling at my mom.

"You're a drunken loser Carlyle! Ever since you lost your job all you do is drink your days away! You promised you would get a job, YOU FUCKING PROMISED! But instead you go and make a deal with Cade? You're a loser-" She was cut off by having him slap her.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU BITCH!" He starts kicking her, that's when I ran downstairs screaming. "STOP! STOP IT! YOU ARE HURTING HER!"

I tried punching and hitting him but he only threw me into the wall in the process. "Look what you did Katherine! It's because of you that our children hate me!"

"We hate you because you're an insensitive bastard who betrayed us!" I spat angrily while holding my now injured leg, he laughs and takes an intimidating step towards me. "I am your father and I will not have you talk to me like that without consequences."

I only laughed in his face. "You're not my father, you're just DNA-"

"DON'T SAY THAT!" He shouts, throwing his beer bottle into the wall and holding the shards of what is left of it up to my face. "Or what? You're gonna kill me? We are all as good as dead if we stay here anyways so what are you waiting for?"

"Adrianna don't-"

"Why not mom? Look at what he's doing-"

"You don't know what you're talking about! You're only a little girl." My father replies with a chuckle. I glare at him. "I am old enough to know that you sold yourself to the devil-" He slapped me hard which only made my cheek start bleeding.

"Carlyle what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Mom screams, dad laughs. "I'm teaching her a lesson." Before I could even question it I was knocked out by my father.

I woke up in complete darkness. I tried screaming. But it was as if my screams had been masked by a bubble. My leg was in pain and my ankles were chained to the wall. "WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

Tears started streaming down my face as I was left cold, alone and bleeding on our basement floor.

"It'll be okay. It'll all be okay."

"It'll be okay. It'll all be okay. It'll be okay. It'll all be okay-"

"Lydia! Snap out of it! We're right here it's okay!" I came face to face with Piper and Grayson who had concerned looks on their faces. Once I saw them I started shaking. "W-where are we? Are the others okay?" I asked frantically, they nod.

"They are in the other room, but I don't know how long for. Something's wrong Lydia." Gray says sadly which makes me look at him only to see that his eyes are bleeding.

"Y-your eyes! What's going on? What's happening?" I question frantically, they just shake their heads. The creepy thing about it was that they were doing it in unison, then Piper's eyes started bleeding as the door got kicked in. I came face to face with my father.

"Rise and shine bitches!" Panic automatically sinks in and I freak out. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"LYDIA! WAKE UP! YOU'RE DREAMING!" A voice I recognized as Brandon's screams, I open my eyes and see that we are on the bus so I held onto him for dear life and started crying.