Chapter 28- What Have You Done

Brandon's POV
After watching the footage from the cameras, Piper stormed out with an angered expression on her face while Nate and Grace looked as if they had seen a ghost. "What's wrong? What did you see?" I question, Nate takes me aside and tells me the news.

"We saw Lydia's sister, and she's working with Carlyle. She's alive Brandon." I was shocked, but also part of me was kind of happy because I figured if she was actually alive, then who else is alive?

"Wait, if she's alive then who knows who else is alive. If Carlyle has managed to hide Lydia's sister being alive all these years who knows who else he could be hiding. Others could be alive too."

"Brandon snap out of it. If mom were alive then dad wouldn't have been ordered to kill Lorenzo. He killed him as revenge for moms death because he thinks the other driver was him-"

"But it wasn't. I got a look at the driver before we ran off the road. The driver was a woman, and it looked as if she was smiling. If it wasn't Lorenzo then that means it could've been Rose." I replied apprehensively. Then it clicked.

Holy shit.

"What if everything was Rose? If it wasn't Carlyle in Vegas making everything bad happen, and he hasn't actually been in town this whole time then it had to be her. Holy shit we've had the wrong killer this whole time!" I start to panic. Lydia is all alone with that crazy bitch. We need to get her and Gray back in one piece.

"We need to get there now. Nate, do you have any idea where they could be?" Blaire asks Nate, he shakes his head as he thinks about it. Then he looked as if he solved a piece of the puzzle.

"Lydia and I used to play in her basement all of the time. That's it! Ugh I'm so stupid!" We all looked at him confused. "Um, mind filling us in?" Grace says eagerly, Nate smacks himself in the head.

"Her basement was basically like an underground lair. It was like the catacombs. Think about it, this whole thing is happening because of events in the past. And what better way to get revenge for the past then the place where it all started?" Piper smiles wide and gives him a bear hug. "That's it! You're a genius! Take us there."

We got back in the car and Nate started driving. "It's about fifteen minutes from here, but if I am right then all that is left is the basement so we have to find a way in first." We all nodded in agreement. I looked out the window until we got there.

The whole ride I found myself questioning my future with Lydia. I love her with everything I've got and I can't help but wonder if she's alive or not and that scares the crap out of me. I can't even close my eyes because every time I do, I see her all bloody and dismantled and just the thought of that alone makes me want to scream.

The main reason I'm doing this is because I want Lydia back in one piece, and most importantly because I want Carlyle dead for what he's done.

"We're here. Now all we have to do is find a way in, be careful though, this house can collapse at any moment." Nate says, we all nod in agreement and get out of the car. We walked slowly around the house until Grace found a way in.

It was a cellar door. Blaire went to touch it but Piper stopped her. "WAIT!" She whisper shouted, we all looked at her curiously as she pointed to a keypad. "Oh crap! How could I forget? Whenever Lydia and I would go down there she would always enter a pin." Nate replies apprehensively, Piper glares at him.

"Well can you remember it?" Piper snaps, Nate nods as he thinks. "She would always talk about this one date. She always talked about her birthday like it was the most glorious day ever."

"When is her birthday?" Grace asks, he smiles and enters the code. 04/16/00. "No way!" Grace said with a smile, we all look at her curiously. "What is it?" I question, she just smiled wider.