Chapter 34- Alison Carters

This is where my story gets even more twisted. I was comfortable here, but my father had to ruin it.

14 Year old Alison Carters
Okay this is just getting really ridiculous now. I give up on making friends, I give up on any hope that one day I am gonna be happy again or even start a family. I give up on everything.

As I sit here in Drama class listening to the tragic tale of Macbeth, I can't help but laugh at the fact that my life is even more twisted then the mind of Macbeth ever was.

I was cut out of my train of thought by some boy talking to me. He's been talking for awhile now, I've just been ignoring him. Ugh why did I have to talk to him. "I'm sorry what?"

"Mrs. Fletcher said we have to partner up. We are doing Romeo and Juliet and everyone is partnered up already which leaves me with you. So come on, let's practice." He said sarcastically, I roll my eyes and start reading lines.

Weeks later...
We ended up getting an A on the project. Apparently we did so good that Mrs. Fletcher paired us up for the rest of the year.

"Hey Wes, my sister is having a party tonight, wanna come?" Nina Sanders. Gosh I hate that bitch. She thinks she owns everyone just because her dad is the senator. And of course she wanted Wesley. Everyone wanted him. How could you not? He's got the cutest dimples and those green eyes could melt anyone's soul.

He looked at me and smirked before wrapping his arm around me. "Sorry Nina, I have a date with Ali." Her eyes went wide, he gave me a look that told me to play along so I smirked.

"You two are dating?" We both nod, she rolls her eyes. "Well, if you change your mind you know where to find me." She winks at him and then glares at me as she walked off.

"Thank you so much, you saved my ass from an uncomfortable groping session." He says with a chuckle while hugging me. "Yeah, she's really into you isn't she?" I replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but I've got my eye on someone else." He replies with a wide smile, I smile back and try to get it out of him. "Ooooo who is it? Is it Tina? Laura? Madison? Paige?" He shakes his head, I start hitting him.

"Tell me you jerk!" I tease, he laughs and continues to shake his head. "Sorry Ali, but I can't tell you yet. Not till I know she likes me back. You'll know soon." With that sentence, he walked away which left me speechless.

I want to know so badly who it is and part of me is hoping that I'm the one he likes. I know I shouldn't but I think I'm falling for him.

15 Year old Alison Carters
"Happy birthday Ali!" Wesley says with a bright smile while giving me a hug and twirling me around. "Thanks Wes. I have a good feeling that today is going to be a great day."

"I think it will. Especially since I got us these!" He hands me a ticket and I freak out when I see who the tickets are to see. My favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer. Front row. Holy shit.

"No way! Oh my god I love you!" I guess it was a spur of the moment thing but I jumped into his arms and kissed him of the cheek. His face was turning red, I couldn't help but laugh.

"I know how much you love Michael Clifford so I figured I would make this day special for you. You said it yourself that you haven't had a good birthday in years. I am here to change that. So Alison Carters, will you be my date to see your favorite band in concert?" He asked with a smile, I nodded really fast and hugged him again.

It was one of the best nights of my life. It was the night that Wesley and I officially became an item. Unfortunately for us though, his sister (Haley) was dating my brother. We should've stopped our relationship there... maybe things would've been different a year later.