Chapter 36- Perfect Life?

Brandon's POV
Words cannot describe how happy I am that she is okay. My prayers have been answered and I finally have her back. From this day forward, I promise that I will never let her go no matter what happens.

"I'm gonna FaceTime Piper." I tell Lydia, she smiles and nods. I called her and she answered with a sympathetic look on her face. "Hey. Are you okay?"

"I'm better than okay. Someone wants to talk to you." I give Lydia the phone and Piper starts screaming and crying. "It's a miracle! Oh my god! I have to go find Blaire and the others!" She started running until she found them.

They all were smiling and happy that she was alive. "I can't believe it! I don't care if this is prom night, I'm coming to see you." Grayson says enthusiastically, Piper turns the phone back to her and smiles. "We will be there soon."

Lydia's POV
I felt bad that they were missing their prom because of me but I was glad to see them. Apparently I was out for a really long time, but I'm glad that I'm back.

"So what happened? Did you see a light?" Vince asks, I shake my head. "No. I saw something even better. I saw my mom. It was a very weird experience but apparently I had to go through my whole life and forgive my past in order to get back. I realized that it wasn't Carlyle all along, it was Rose. She killed my mother and Carlyle just got roped into it."

"Well you don't have to worry about them now. They are both dead for sure this time, and Tim took over the business and is making sure that nobody will ever bother you or your family ever again. All who worked for Carlyle can finally live happy lives. Everything's going to be great Lydia." Blaire says while grabbing my hand, I look at all of them and smile. My smile turns to a frown when I remember what I saw about Haley.

"Wait, Where's Haley? Is she okay?" I ask apprehensively, Grace smiles and nods. "She's great. Actually, we called her and she's right outside. Come on in Haley."

Haley walked in slowly with a baby in her arms. I almost started crying out of joy. "Oh my gosh Haley, he's beautiful! What's his name?" I ask with a smile, Tears well up in her eyes as she said "Wesley Tyler Stone. Wesley for my brother, and Tyler for the middle name because that was Stefano's name when we first met. Now he will have both his uncle and his father with him everywhere he goes."

"Can I hold him?" She nods and puts him in my arms, I smile and hold his tiny little hands. "Hi Wesley. I'm your aunt Lydia. I'm sorry I wasn't around these past two or three months but I am here now and your mommy and I are going to make sure you live the best life you can. Sound good?" We all laugh as he smiles. I can tell things are going to be good. From now on I'm going to live the best life I can.

Tim comes back into the room with a wide smile on his face. "What did the doctors say?" I ask, his smile only turns wider. "They said they are going to keep you one more night for observations and then if everything goes okay you should be ready to go home tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing. Honestly, living my life without being afraid is going to be a weird concept for me but I'm ready. I have nothing to be scared about anymore. I'm ready to live."

"So where to first? Paris? Australia? London?" Gray asks, I shake my head. "I just want to be here with all of you. You are all going off to college soon and I don't want you guys to miss it."

"They are all going to colleges which are around here. I have decided to take the year off and explore the world. College can wait, but we are only going to be 18 once. So what do you say? Explore the world with me?" Brandon asks with a smile while holding out his hand, I nod and intertwine our fingers. I really love this boy.