Chapter 19- This Day Went From 0-100 Real Fast

Lydia's POV
Once I dropped Brandon off at his house, I was greeted at my front door by Piper and Blaire. "Hey honey! Welcome home, now let's go." They pulled me upstairs before I could even protest.

"What's going on?" I ask with a chuckle, they plop on my bed and look at me like lost puppies. "What do you mean? It's 8 o'clock! You two left at 11 this morning! Spill!"

"Where's Lorenzo and Haley?" I question while intentionally changing the subject, Blaire rolls her eyes. "They left about a half our ago, they told us to tell you they went out for dinner. Stop changing the subject! What happened between you and Brandon!" I smile widely at the memory, they look at each other with smirks in their faces.

"Ooooh she's blushing! This must be good." Piper teases, I roll my eyes and sit down on the chair next to my bed and start telling the story.

"Well it wasn't easy at first. We started arguing and then he ran to his car so I got in and followed him and I got him to attempt to stop blaming himself. He told me what happened with your mother so I drove his car and took him to go see her at the cemetery and we talked to her and it was really nice, I think it brought the two of us closer together. After the cemetery, we went up to a spot that he said was special to him and we just cuddled in his car and watched the sun set. It was really romantic, and I'm glad I was able to get him to forget for awhile." The look on their faces was a mixture of shock and awe.

"He let you drive his car? He doesn't even let me touch it!" Piper whines, Blaire and I laugh. "He said he trusts me with it-"

"He must really love you Lydia. Piper is right, he hasn't let anyone go near or touch it. He only just started driving it to school a couple weeks ago... but I guess the real question you should be asking yourself is who do you like more? Brandon or Nathan."

"What? That's crazy!"

"Bullshit Lydia. I saw the way you two were looking at each other in the hotel room that day-"

"That doesn't mean I like him-"

"But it means you do feel something for him. You can't string the two of them along, you're going to need to choose eventually. Besides, the winter ball is Friday and you are obligated to go because you're my friend and I put this stupid thing together. So who are you going with?" Piper asks eagerly. There was a threatening look in her eye that really scared me, but it also got me thinking because she might be on to something.

"Okay fine I admit that I did feel something for Nate, but that's only because I found out who he really is. Besides, I love Brandon with all my heart. And I thought we weren't taking dates to this thing-"

"Don't change the subject Lydia. You need to figure this out before Grace figures it out for you. She's planning something, I have no idea what she's planning but I know it's going to be big. So if this has anything to do with it you need to get your feelings in tact before someone gets hurt." Blaire got up with an angry expression on her face and stormed out.

"What's her problem?" I snap, Piper shrugs. "Honestly, I don't know. She's been acting really weird lately. What ever it is, she isn't talking about it, and you know her, she's an open book. But the question is what exactly is going on with her?"

"When did this start?" I ask curiously. The face she made was as if a lightbulb went off in her head because she looked like a deer in headlights. "It started when you told her that we all got married. It started when you told her that you and Nate were taking again."

My eyes grow wide as it clicks in my head as well. "You don't think she-"

"It's possible." Piper nods, I shake my head. "But I thought she was-"