Chapter 31- Adrianna Daniels

Lydia's POV
This is it. This is how I'm going to get my life back. This is going to be very painful.

5 Year old Adrianna
"Happy birthday Aide! You're five years old!" Rose says with a smile while hugging me, I smile. "Do you like my dress?" I ask while doing a twirl, Rose smiles and nods.

"I love it! You look beautiful. I have to go to work but I promise I'll be back for your birthday party." She replies, I pout. "You promise?"

"I promise." I'm so excited!

Hours went by and people were starting to arrive in our backyard. Mommy rented a bouncy house for all of the kids and daddy got me the best present ever!

"Here you go princess, I hope you like it." I smile wide as I see how big it is. I unwrapped the paper and saw the big box. "ITS A BOX!" I shout excitedly, everyone laughs.

"Yes, but look at what's inside the box." Mommy says, I open the box and squeal out of excitement when I see what's inside. "A BARBIE DREAM HOUSE!!!"

"Do you like it?" Daddy asks, I nod fast and smile harder. "I love it! Thank you!" I give him and mommy a hug.

Steffy gives me a small box. "This is from me and Rose, I hope you like it." I rip open the wrapping paper and smile when I see a Hannah Montana doll with extra clothes to dress her up with, plus she sings! "Thank you Steffy!" I give him a giant hug before looking around curiously.

"Where is Rose?" I ask, Steffy looks at mommy with a concerned look, mommy just smiles. "She should be here soon. Why don't you go play in the bounce house with Stefano." Steffy grabbed my hand and took me over to the bouncy house.

As I kid I never really understood what disappointment meant. But as the years went by and I got older, I found out.

6 Year old Adrianna
It was the day of my kindergarten graduation. It was a happy day. My class sang our school song, and a couple other childhood songs and it was really fun.

I even got flowers from mommy and daddy, and Steffy and Rose got me a bike and a diary.

It was one of the best days ever.

7 Year old Adrianna diary entry
Dear Diary,
        I never see daddy anymore. He is always at work and mommy is always mad at him. When I do see him, he acts funny and says very mean things to mommy and Stefano. Things are not the same anymore. I'm scared

8 year old Adrianna
It was the day of my school play. I was so excited because I was the lead and the play was Aladdin. It was my favorite movie as a little kid, almost my whole family showed up to the play. Tim, mom, Stefano, and Nate and his family came.

I'm really upset because my microphone string fell through my costume and it looked like I was wearing a saggy diaper. It was horrible, everyone laughed at me backstage and I was humiliated.

What made it even worse was the reason I was even distracted and the string fell in the first place was because my father burst through the doors drunk out of his mind screaming "THATS MY GIRL! TELL HIM OFF!"

The ride home was horrible. Nobody spoke to each other and Stefano knew that I was angry and upset so he tried comforting me.

"It's okay Aide. Dad is just not feeling good-"

"That's a lie and you know it Stef. Dad is drunk. I may only be eight but he's been doing this for a year now and it's getting out of hand. I shouldn't have to deal with this!" I stormed out of my room and sat on the staircase but I could only hear my parents arguing.