Fight Me

Mia POV

Its been a week since I've apologized to Elena. Its been a week since I talked to Jeremy. I had to stay away from him, I couldn't believe I even had a thought to drink his blood.

Dad told me I should've done it, but I know that's just him messing around. Uncle Stefan told me that I'm still new to this and that I should expect this as a vampire, but I still beat myself over it.

Jeremy tries calling and texting me all the time, but I don't have the guts to text him. I managed to avoid him at school, mostly by compelling the teachers to move our seats.

I thanked god it was Saturday, this school week has been hell. I slept in until I felt I couldn't sleep anymore, jumping out of bed as I threw on my outfit choice.

I put on a black tee shirt, some shorts, and my regular converse. Pretty simple, I loved it. I curled my hair and put on some dark red lipstick.

I walked downstairs and saw the whole clan, my nickname for the group, there in the living room. I tried to sneak back up the steps but dad said, "Uh no Missy. We heard you, so come back here."

I shut my eyes and cursed myself. Walking back down the steps, ignoring the eyes of the Gilbert siblings.

I could hear Jeremy's heart rate speed up and I frowned, it was probably from fear. I walked over to my dad, placing my head on his shoulder.

"So we have a problem. Pearl might be back in town, but that's the smaller problem. They want the Gilbert watch."

"Oh god," I groaned, knowing what that watch does.

"Its just a watch," Bonnie shrugged, not getting the whole big deal.

"That watch could lead you to vampires, dumbass, otherwise we'd only be fearing the clicking," Dad rolled his eyes and I elbowed him for being rude.

Bonnie winked at me and I went to sit next to her, placing my head on her lap as I listened on.

"So where can we find it," Elena asked, obviously wanting to know more information. From the week I've known her, I've gathered a few things from her.

If she isn't talking to one Salvatore brother, she talks to the other. She claims she's being selfless and can't risk others lives, but in reality she looks for the drama herself and harms others. She plays the innocent card, even though she loves the attention on her.

That's why she wants to know more so then she can get this reaction.

"No Elena. I'm not going to have you risk your life," Uncle Stefan said, not noticing the tiny smirk she did.

I growled softly, causing both vampire brothers to look at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "You guys are working yourselves up for nothing. They won't know where the Gilbert watch is, the only that knows is Jenna and I doubt she'd give it away easy."

"She dated Logan Fell. I'm sure he would use his charm on her and get her to hand over the watch," Elena voiced in. I almost started laughing, Jenna dated THAT nimrod?

Talk about an upgrade.

"Okay so we compel her." I stood up and Elena stood up as well.

"You are NOT compelling my aunt-"

"Elena! What else are we going to do then?! I'm not risking my family just because your aunt is too naïve to realize when she's being played."

We glared at each other and I felt my veins pop out from under my eyes. Elena widened her eyes a bit, before looking at my dad.