Help

Mia POV

I felt so weak, but this torture was nothing compared to being trapped in the tomb. I could hear some of their laughs as Fred grabbed my hips, shaking them to the music.

I growled, hating that this man thought he could touch me. Watch when I get out of here, I'm going to make you all pay.

I felt bad that Harper was still staked to the chair. Just then, all of them snapped their heads up and ran up the steps.

"Help," Harper whispered out and I frowned. Harper was such a good guy, I had to help him get out of here. I heard the side door crack open and I didn't even lift my head up.

"Babe," I heard Jeremy's voice and I snapped my head up. I felt tears of happiness coming up. He rushed over to me, untying my legs.

I saw Uncle Stefan rush down the steps. He glared at Harper, ready to stake him.

"Not him." I felt my arms finally be free as I fell forward, Jeremy catching me. He helped me stand and I walked over to Harper, taking in the notice of how the blood had pooled around his feet.

I grabbed the stakes from his thighs, using my strength to yank them out.

"You guys go. We'll deal with the others," Uncle pointed to the door. Jeremy put an arm around my waist to give me something to balance on.

We ran outside and I so badly wanted to drink from Jeremy, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop this time.

We got inside the car and he drove us out of the woods, making sure not to hit any trees. We stopped at a red light and Jeremy turned around, reaching into a duffle bag to pull out a bottle of blood.

He handed it to me and I opened it, wasting no time to get some of my power back. I could feel myself grow stronger and relief flooded through me.

We got to the house and I saw Elena waiting there. She noticed us and immediately ran to me, throwing her arms around me.

"Thank god you're okay."

"Elena, let her go." Jeremy rolled his eyes as he made his way to the basement to get me another blood bag.

Once he was out of sight, I grabbed her hair and threw her off me, making sure to make her fly into the wall.

She immediately jumped up and smirked at me. "Got to admit. You're pretty smart."

"What are you doing here, Katherine." I hissed at her. I knew Elena would never hug me without permission, not to notice she wasn't wearing Elena's vervain necklace.

"Just thought I'd stop by to see my favorite pair of brothers." I went to go knock the bitches head right off her shoulder.

"Touch me and I'll make sure to snap baby Gilbert's neck." She warned and I narrowed my eyes at her. I heard the front door handle shake, but when I looked back the bitch was gone.

I didn't want to stress my family out about our Katherine visit. So I put on a poker face, but a smile came once Jeremy brought me another blood bag.

Uncle Stefan came in, followed by Alaric, Elena, and my dad. What shocked me was Alaric dragging Fred by a vervain rope.

I smirked as he placed him on a chair, tying him up. I saw the look in my dads eyes, he wanted to make this messy and not a quick death.

"Told you that you'd pay," I smirked at him, sitting on the couch. Fred glared at me and my uncle stabbed him in the arm.

"You don't ever look at her like that again. This time, I'll happily let my brother torture someone."

Elena came over to me, sitting at the edge of the couch. "Are you okay?"