See You Soon

Mia POV

It was around 2am when we heard someone banging on our front door. I groaned and swore I'd kill whoever woke me up. I removed Jeremy's arm from me and threw on some pj pants before flashing downstairs.

I ripped open the front door and saw a bloody Bonnie Bennett and a frightened Elena Gilbert. "Who'd you guys piss off?" I helped her walk Bonnie to the living room and sat her on the couch while giving her some of my blood.

"Be right back." I ran upstairs and woke up my family. My dad was pissed off but I didn't give a shit. If I had to be awake for this, so did he. We all went to where Bonnie was and asked for an explanation.

"Elena and I were at my house while I looked through Emily's grimoire. I saw a spell that interested me and so I did it," then she started to nervously chew her lip and Elena groaned into her hands.

"You actually managed to make Elena quiet?!" I mocked happiness, "That has to be the BEST spell. Please tell me it's permanent." Elena glared at me and I giggled. "But no seriously what spell was it."

"I might have dropped the veil from the dead supernatural." She mumbled but all us vampires caught it.

"BONNIE!" We shouted and she winced. She apologized but I was freaking out. Dead vampires could be back and Jeremy wasn't safe. "We have to find a way to get the veil back up."

"Mom? Since you were with Klaus's witches a long time, think you can-"

"Of course." She already knew my favor. "Let's go to the grimoire Bonnie." She held a hand out to Bonnie and she smiled in thanks at us. They left and we all stared at Elena.

"You let her do the spell?" Uncle Stefan said in anger and she frowned. Oh gosh, keep glaring at her Stefan and she'll cry soon.

"I don't know Latin! I just thought it was a light spell or something." Elena whined and Uncle took her up to his room so they could go back to bed.

I could tell my dad didn't want to go back to bed without my mom so I told him to go to Bonnie's house since they'd be there. He flashed out the door and I rolled my eyes at how whipped he was.

Just kidding. I love it. My parents were a match made in psychotic heaven. I went downstairs to check on Klaus and saw him using the sketchbook I brought him. "Need anything?"

"Some blood, little one." I nodded and grabbed him a mini bottle from the fridge and tossed it to him before heading back upstairs to Jeremy. I kicked off my pants before crawling back in, under his arm.

I smiled at how cute he was and kissed his lips softly. I felt him hold the back of my head as he responded to my kisses. We pulled back for air and cuddled closer before falling back asleep.

I woke up in the morning and we got ready for the day. I informed Jeremy what happened and I could tell he was nervous that Anna would come back, but I would be by his side.

He left to his house to grab some stuff to stay for a few days and I went to the woods to grab some stakes from the back house. That's when I saw someone. She glared at me and that's when I realized it was the lady my uncle staked when they attacked our house.

I blinked and she was gone, but that was when I felt a stake being plunged in my stomach. I screamed in pain and fell to the floor, clutching it.

"Unless you want your ass handed to you, i would step away from her." I felt like puking in excitement, despite the pain. I looked up and saw her glaring at the woman, but once she saw me she let out a big grin.

"Rose." I teared up. Her smile didn't last forever as she ran at the woman, ripping her heart out. She came over to my side and ripped the stake out, before bringing me into a hug.