Oh Damn

Mia POV

The next morning was horrible.. Jeremy had walked in on me and Tyler sleeping.

I sat up in a flash, Tyler's arm wrapped around me protectively. A part of me felt guilt for seeing Jeremy's face all hurt, but then again, we aren't together.

"Can you knock next time?" I asked, putting my hair up in a bun. Tyler narrowed his eyes at him, upset at him interrupting.

"I just came to talk about what you said earlier," He glared at me, "But I can see that you're busy so goodbye Amelia."

I rolled my eyes at the use of my full name. I swear he was being childish for slamming the door. I looked over at Tyler, giving him a smile.

"Before you ask, no. I don't regret it," I leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. I laid on top of him, feeling safe with his arms wrapped around me.

Who did Jeremy think he was coming in and out of my room as he pleased?

He even had the audacity to get angry at me when he was the one that ruined what we had.

I shook the thoughts from my head, I shouldn't be getting angry over Jeremy. I need to focus my thoughts on Tyler now.

I slept really well last night.

"5 more minutes," I begged.

"We can't. We have school," Tyler's amused voice said to me and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Why did I join again?! Oh that's right, to spend time with my werewolf. I smirked, straddling him within a second.

"Do we have to go," I kissed his cheek.

"Well unless you want me to rip his heart out before your very eyes, I'd say yes." My dad's angry voice said from the doorway. I looked up and saw him glaring daggers at Tyler.

I did not like that. Not. One. bit.

"You won't touch him." My eyes phased on their own and my dad narrowed his eyes at me.

"You don't understand. That punk slept with my daughter!"

"Yeah I was aware! I've also laid with Jeremy!" I shouted annoyed and Dad looked at me in annoyance.

"Go to school we'll talk about this when you get home." Dad stormed out the door and I flopped on the side of Tyler, my morning ruined.

"God he's something else." I groaned into the pillow. I heard Tyler's chuckle, "He's being a dad, Mia. I don't blame him, I should've taken you out first."

"You can make up for that," I smiled up at him. He took my hand, placing a kiss to it. We got ready for school and I noticed it was pretty sunny which was weird.

"I'm sure more of his anger has something to do with a certain Petrova slut," I smiled at him as we made our way down the steps.

We got into Tyler's car and talked about how excited he was for the football banquet. He also mentioned something about a cheer spot opening which did spark some interest.

I'd definitely be down to do cheer leading, especially since my best friend happened to be the cheer captain.

We met up with Caroline and Matt, but Tyler didn't beat around the bush. "Hey Care, there's still room on the cheer team right?"

"Well duh, many seniors are leaving this year which would leave a good 4 spots on the team," she smirked, "Finally deciding to ditch the football for some pom poms?"

"You wish," he wrapped his arms from behind me, "I pitched the idea to Mia and she's pretty interested."

"Oh hell yeah! You don't even have to try out in my eyes." I rolled my eyes playfully, leave it to Caroline.